Who We Are
At Domino Data Lab, we have an ambitious vision for data science. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including companies like Bristol Myers Squibb, Allstate, Bayer, and Red Hat. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Coatue Management, Bloomberg Beta, and Zetta Venture Partners, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies develop the next breakthrough in medicine, build better cars, or recommend the best song play next.
What we are building
The GTM Strategy & Operations team is looking for an experienced Customer Success Operations Manager. This role in the Global Field Operations organization is the primary business partner to the VP Customer Success and has responsibility for the analytics, processes, and data that support our Customer Success, Field Engineering, and Professional Services teams. As the Customer Success Operations Manager you will partner with GTM Systems, Field Enablement, and Business Value Consulting, as well as leadership across the Sales, BDR, Marketing, Partnerships, Customer Success, Business Intelligence, and Finance organizations. You will report to the VP, GTM Strategy and Operations. If you want to have an outsized impact at a company that is at a massive inflection point, then this is the role for you.
What your impact will be
- Partner with Customer Success (CS) leaders to define, track, implement and scale operating plans, processes, metrics, and programs
- Partner with CS leaders on annual planning and budgeting for resource coverage, capacity planning and services strategy.
- Monitor CS execution and performance, developing reports, dashboards, and analytics for churn, retention, renewals, expansions, NPS, customer health, onboarding, deployments and migrations, CSM and Professional Services (PS) productivity and utilization, resource capacity, and other key metrics.
- Manage the churn and renewal forecasting processes, in partnership with CS leaders
- Manage PS bookings, deployments, and resource capacity forecasting in partnership with PS and Field Engineering leaders
- In partnership with CS leaders, define, improve and scale related processes; create and maintain process documentation.
- Partner with the Field Enablement team on content development and user training.
- Partner with the Finance and Business Intelligence teams on operational and financial reporting.
- Partner with the Deal Desk and CS teams on renewals processes and tracking, contract management, and entitlement.
- Drive operational cadences required to facilitate and improve reporting and communication, both within the CS organization and cross-functionally
- Ensure the integrity of our customer usage and CRM data by proactively monitoring data accuracy and completeness, identifying corrective measures and approaches, and driving remedial action and operational processes in partnership with CS leaders and other stakeholders.
- Develop or assist with creation of executive analyses and presentations.
- Own initiatives and work-streams to drive process improvements and support leaders for strategic planning and decisions.
What we look for in this role
- 5+ years of experience in a customer success or closely-related business operations role, preferably in an enterprise software/SaaS high-growth environment.
- Expertise in renewal processes and operations, churn forecasting, capacity planning, and performance metrics for customer success and professional services.
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce and customer success platforms (e.g. Catalyst, Gainsight), including expert level skills with Salesforce reports and dashboards.
- Advanced Excel and Google Sheets skills for operational and financial analysis; proficiency with Tableau and BI tools; familiarity with SQL.
- Familiarity with related tools including Mixpanel, Jira, Zendesk, Monday, Survicate, Harvest, Skilljar, Clari, Mulesoft.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills; intellectually curious with proven ability to develop and effectively communicate data-driven insights at all organizational levels.
- Proven experience as an effective business partner across functions, levels, and geographies, developing trusted collaborative relationships and driving successful operational cadences and business outcomes.
- Proven success in leveraging data to design and implement scalable solutions, establish consistent processes, and deliver predictable results; Very strong process design, management, improvement, and documentation skills.
- Project management skills and ability to multitask, with a track record of meeting stakeholder needs under tight timelines and resource constraints.
- Excellent documentation, presentation, and verbal communication skills; ability to blend quantitative and qualitative information for effective storytelling.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred.
What We Value
- We value a growth mindset. High-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and see the opportunities for success.
- We believe in individuals who seek truth and speak the truth and can be their whole selves at work.
- We value all of you that believe improving is always possible At Domino Everything is a work in progress – we can do better at everything.
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company.
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation, commission, and equity package
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits for both you and your dependents
- 401k retirement plan
- Flexible time off and paid parental leave
- Opportunity to work with passionate people in a mission-driven company defining a quickly growing field
- Reimbursement for essential Work From Home expenses