Reachdesk is a cutting edge sending platform that allows companies to deliver gifts and direct mail that build deeper connections with customers, prospects and employees at the click of a button. Our integrations with sales and marketing tech stacks power a clear and quantifiable ROI; the direct channel is no longer a guessing game. We work with some of the world’s leading brands in B2B including ZoomInfo, Hootsuite, Zscaler and Barracuda. Reachdesk enables companies to deliver moments that matter at scale, globally, throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
Reachdesk has just raised $43m in Series B funding and we've been recognised as one of the Top 5 Fastest Growing Products for 2021. We're assembling a world-class global team across London, Lisbon and NY offices, with stratospheric growth and exciting product releases en route!
About the Role
As an Account Executive you will be instrumental in defining and growing our sales model. We are looking for individuals who thrive in a competitive environment and who are committed to winning and taking advantage of the untapped customer base that will benefit from Reachdesk’s product offering.
Key responsibilities are...
- Prospect, qualify, and develop sales opportunities to rising star and mid-sized Enterprise customers.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process while partnering with Business Development Reps, Client Success Managers, and C-level Executives, etc.
- Pipeline customers through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns, and market sector knowledge.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers.
- Identify and research new territories/verticals to formalise a go-to-market strategy and create qualified target accounts.
The right candidate will...
- Have 3+ years of SaaS based sales experience.
- Have a well established track record of over-achieving sales targets.
- Have strong experience managing and closing complex sales cycles.
- Have excellent verbal, written, listening, and influencing skills and be able to present facts clearly and concisely to all levels of the organisation.
- Be a natural team player and communicator.
- Have entrepreneurial flair and demonstrate business acumen. We’re building a business and your input is valuable.
- Be a self-starter, with high energy and high positivity.
- Have high attention to detail and be disciplined but also adapt quickly.
- Be passionate about joining a rocket-ship startup.
- Competitive salary.
- Unlimited holiday.
- Vitality Healthcare.
- The change to build something special and work directly with experienced founders.
- An opportunity to grow quickly with a rocketship global scale-up that is breaking new ground.
- Flexible & remote/hybrid working.
- Remote yoga.
- A super friendly working culture populated by fun and dedicated people.
We believe that a diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner and we're actively seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds. Apply now