Reachdesk is a cutting edge sending platform that allows companies to deliver gifts and direct mail that build deeper connections with customers, prospects and employees at the click of a button. Our integrations with sales and marketing tech stacks power a clear and quantifiable ROI; the direct channel is no longer a guessing game. We work with some of the world’s leading brands in B2B including ZoomInfo, Hootsuite, Zscaler and Barracuda. Reachdesk enables companies to deliver moments that matter at scale, globally, throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
Reachdesk has just raised $43m in Series B funding and we've been recognised as one of the Top 5 Fastest Growing Products for 2021. We're assembling a world-class global team, our headcount has grown to over 120 over the course of the last year across London, Lisbon and NY offices, with stratospheric growth and exciting product releases en route!
About the role
As a Customer Success Manager at Reachdesk, you will be the face of our company to our most important asset: our customers. The role involves consulting, managing and expanding our customer base. You will be responsible for ideating comprehensive strategies, serving as a trusted advisor for enterprise customers like Hootsuite, SAP and Sailthru, and delivering next-level results and service.
The ideal candidate is a goal-oriented self-starter who enjoys working independently and as part of a team, and who is a natural relationship builder and a people person. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, are solutions-oriented, and have a passion for startups and growing a business in a new market.
Key responsibilities include the following:-
- Own the relationship and ultimate success of a dedicated segment of customers, including initial onboarding, strategy development, campaign execution, customer expansion and retention.
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores.
- Manage and track Customer Success activities for your portfolio of clients.
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer key stakeholders to fully understand your customer's business strategy and measurements for success.
- Continuously think outside the box to generate new campaign ideas, tailored to the unique needs of your clients.
- Serve as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including product management, sales, engineering, and project management.
- 2 years+ experience in a customer success role managing a portfolio of clients, ideally with a scale-up SaaS company or ABM agency.
- Clear evidence of commercial awareness with the proven ability to spot opportunities within your portfolio.
- An inclination for process-driven strategies together with a strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills; you enjoy building relationships, engaging in high touch client interaction.
- Attention to detail with the ability to project manage, set priorities and stay organised when managing multiple client relationships.
- Experience with Salesforce and Hubspot or other CRM platforms are a definite plus!
- Competitive salary.
- The change to build something special and work directly with experienced founders.
- An opportunity to grow quickly with a rocketship global scale-up that is breaking new ground.
- Flexible & remote/hybrid working.
- Remote yoga.
- A super friendly working culture populated by fun and dedicated people.
- Unlimited PTO.
We believe that a diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner and we’re actively seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds. Apply now