Reachdesk enables companies to deliver moments that matter at scale, globally, throughout the entire customer lifecycle. Through Reachdesk companies can deliver gifts and direct mail that build deeper connections with customers, prospects and employees at the click of a button. Our integrations to your tech stack power a clear and quantifiable ROI; the direct channel is no longer a guessing game. We work with some of the world’s leading brands in B2B including ZoomInfo, Hootsuite, Zscaler and Barracuda.
We've been recognised as one of the Top 5 Fastest Growing Products for 2021 and have grown 600% year over year, with even more growth in sight. Most recently, Reachdesk announced a $43M Series B round intended to further drive the Company’s growth. Exciting times lie ahead, come and reach your potential with Reachdesk!
About the Role:
As our Director of Customer Success at Reachdesk, you will manage a team of five to eight high-performing Customer Success Managers to help drive strategy and grow relationships for our customers. This role requires the ability to provide guidance and leadership through the onboarding process, an ability to consistently communicate our value, and early identification and resolution of at-risk customers. You will also be leading initiatives to maximize user adoption, retention, and overall customer lifetime value.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of success in customer success and in leading a team. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, are solutions-oriented, and have a passion for startups and growing a business in a new market.
- Inspire, attract, and manage a team of high performing CS managers and individual contributors - develop, lead and coach with a strong focus on team and individual development, organizational metrics and scorecard results
- Contribute as a key member of the CS leadership team to inform strategy
- Partner with CS, Sales and Product leadership to align on quarterly retention and growth goals, and on quarterly and annual OKRs
- Develop customer engagement strategies that drive adoption, value and advocacy
- Monitor and forecast retention on a monthly basis, observing key trends and holding the team accountable for engagement outcomes, retention targets and customer growth
- Partner with internal stakeholders to strengthen operational components around retention insights, renewals playbooks, and customer health and adoption metrics and tools
- Be a thought leader in developing and executing on Customer Success and Account Management best practices that can be used across the organization
- Serve as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including product management, sales, engineering, and project management
- 4+ years experience in a customer success role at a SaaS company, with at least 1 year as a people manager in customer success, account or technical account management at a SaaS company
- Strong understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Demonstrated success in consistently delivering revenue numbers, producing accurate forecasts, while maintaining a focus on customer health management, gross retention, expansion and advocacy
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo and/or Hubspot or other relevant platforms a plus
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills; you enjoy building relationships, engaging in high touch client interaction
- Attention to detail with the ability to project manage, set priorities and stay organized when managing multiple internal and external relationships
- You are an entrepreneur at heart with a growth mindset, and you thrive in a fast-paced, flexible, startup environment; demonstrated ability to adapt and lead in a high growth environment
We believe that a diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner and we're actively seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds. Apply now