We are looking for a Business Development Representative to join our founding team. You will be part of a startup that is well funded and ready to officially launch itself upon the market.
We are looking for a hungry individual who can learn fast, think on their feet, and help refine our strategy and culture. You are essentially joining the founding BDR team, which could be a defining moment in your career. Once you’ve made your mark, the right candidate should be aspiring to move on up through the ranks and progress rapidly. This is a unique opportunity as you will be using our own product to prospect with - a game-changing platform that every BDR would love to get their hands on.
We are a market-leading Sending platform for sophisticated marketers and sales teams. We help sales and marketing professionals generate high-quality leads and close business faster using integrated personalized direct mail. We are passionate about finding innovative new ways to break through to people and cut through the noise during those moments that matter in business.
Our founding members have built startups from scratch before, including Yieldify and Alpha Exchange, so this isn’t our first rodeo. Most recently, Reachdesk announced a $43M Series B round intended to further drive the Company’s growth. If you are looking to learn from a group of award-winning entrepreneurs and want to catapult your career forwards then this is your chance.
We believe that a diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner and we're actively seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
The right candidate will:
- Have a creative side to them. You will need to find new ways to break through to people using our tool. Sometimes it will get personal
- Be willing to learn fast and feel their way through a new market
- Be prepared to be tested and push themself
- Need to be outgoing and enjoy building new relationships
- You will be using a combination of phone, email, direct mail, social networks and face-to-face events to generate pipeline
- Be a natural team player and communicator
- Have entrepreneurial flair and demonstrate business acumen. We’re building a business and your input is valuable
- Be a self-starter, with high energy and high positivity
- Have high attention to detail and be disciplined but also adapt quickly
- Come with a passion for startups
- Developing our outbound lead generation and communicating our value proposition to the market
- Generating interest and qualifying leads that turn into active opportunities
- Gathering data and reacting quickly to buying signals
- Maintaining our CRM system (HubSpot) and executing multi-touch campaigns
- Building sales pipeline and qualifying prospects so they become sales-ready leads
- Attending trade shows and partner events to approach potential prospects
- Competitive salary
- The chance to build something special and work directly with experienced founders
- An opportunity to grow quickly with a company that is breaking new ground
- Full autonomy over your own projects
- Flexible hours