Reachdesk is a cutting edge sending platform that allows companies to deliver gifts and direct mail that build deeper connections with customers, prospects and employees at the click of a button. Our integrations to your tech stack power a clear and quantifiable ROI; the direct channel is no longer a guessing game. We work with some of the world’s leading brands in B2B including ZoomInfo, Hootsuite, Zscaler and Barracuda. Reachdesk enables companies to deliver moments that matter at scale, globally, throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
Reachdesk has just raised $43m in Series B funding and we've been recognised as one of the Top 5 Fastest Growing Products for 2021. We're assembling a world-class global team, our headcount has grown to over 120 over the course of the last year across London, Lisbon and NY offices, with stratospheric growth and exciting product releases en route!
We believe that a diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner and we’re actively seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
How we work
On the Engineering team, we take care of all the technical aspects of the platform and its applications, including server-side code, API, databases, and frontend. We have cross-functional teams that are autonomous in delivering new features and improving the existing codebase. The full team includes a Product Manager, Product Designer, and the Software Developers who all work closely to create valuable solutions that solve the most important problems for our users. We follow Agile practices and short development cycles that allow us to increase our product value regularly, with a strong focus on quality and automation.
We’re seeking experienced and enthusiastic Software Developers to join the team.
As a Software Developer, you will join our Product Engineering team to help deliver our product roadmap, enhance our platform, and continue to ensure top quality software. You will be working closely with designers, product managers, other developers and participate in technical and roadmap conversations.
The role includes the implementation of new features, reviewing code, improving the existing codebase, ensuring end-to-end quality, providing feedback, participating in technical design discussions, within a team that is both autonomous and collaborative, with an agile mindset.
What we are looking for
- Software engineers with experience in OO programming and design patterns.
- Autonomy in developing features from concept to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution.
- A collaborative approach with Product Management and Product Design within Engineering (e.g. UX) to develop new features and keep high-quality standards.
- Comfortable working in a modern agile software engineering environment, with a focus on short cycles, quality, and continuous delivery.
- Able to thrive in a fully remote organization.
- Proficient in the English language, both written and verbal, to succeed in a remote and partially asynchronous work environment.
- Continuous improvement and solution-oriented mindset.
Nice to haves
- Professional experience with Ruby and Rails.
- Proficient in React or other modern front-end frameworks.
- Familiar with different database models, SQL, NoSQL, and know some of the upsides and constraints of each technology.
- Understanding of continuous integration and delivery pipelines concepts.
- Experience in working with a distributed team and organization.
- Experience with Git, GitHub.
What do we have to offer you?
Reachdesk is a fast-growing startup that has lots of growth opportunities. Amongst others you can expect:
- A strong group of software developers willing to learn, coach, and grow with you.
- A collaborative environment and a team focused on quality that thrives to grow our business and support our customers.
- Real growth and career opportunities in a fast-paced environment.
- A friendly remote work environment, with tools and processes that will support your activities.
- A continuous improvement mindset.
Our hiring process
Our hiring process is straightforward and designed with simplicity in mind to find the best match for our team.
- We start by assessing your background with a screening call.
- We then challenge you for a technical interview with senior members of the team.
- The final step is an interview with the manager of the team we are hiring for.
- We then discuss internally and with you the team you will be part of and prepare your onboarding.