We are disrupting the way businesses communicate with prospects and customers using direct mail and corporate gifting.
We’re enabling companies to deliver moments that matter at scale, throughout the entire customer lifecycle. With Reachdesk, businesses can build deeper connections with their customers, prospects and employees, through gifting and direct mail, in an easy and delightful way 😍
Our world-class integrations power a clear and quantifiable ROI of gifting to boost sales and drive customer advocacy. With Reachdesk, direct mail is no longer a guessing game.
Reachdesk has just raised $43m in Series B funding and we've been recognised as one of the Top 5 Fastest Growing Products for 2021. We're assembling a world-class global team, our headcount has grown to over 120 over the course of the last year across London, Lisbon and NY offices, with stratospheric growth and exciting product releases en route! 🚀
Role description 📖
We’re looking for a SeniorProduct Operations Manager, who’ll be responsible for: compiling data to help Product Teams make decisions; organizing meetings between Customers and Product Teams during discovery and early access phases; and keeping product tools, such as Productboard and Mixpanel, organized and relevant for Product Teams and the whole organization.
This is a unique opportunity to join an early-stage, highly ambitious team. We’re looking for individuals who seek the ability to make a big impact on their company and users.
What you’ll be doing 🧠
- Establishing, driving and continuously improving processes that ensure users, customers and internal stakeholders are informed about Reachdesk product updates
- Identifying, tracking and helping define success metrics for each product area at Reachdesk
- Owning and keeping product tools relevant and organized (we use Productboard)
- Organizing sessions between Customers and Product Teams during discovery and early access phases
- Establishing, driving and continuously improving release and early access processes, including the enablement of internal teams
- Creating and maintaining effective feedback channels between users and product teams
- Effectively presenting insights and influencing outcomes with key stakeholders at all levels (Product, Design, Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success, Sales, Leadership...)
About you 👍
- You have 2+ years experience working as a Product Operations Manager in a fast-paced product-led organization
- You have experience empowering Product Teams in making decisions with data, using Excel, SQL, R or any equivalent analytical tool.
- You excel in keeping product roadmaps up-to-date and relevant to everyone in your organization
- You have top-notch organizational and communication skills
- You are curious and driven for results
- You have strong business acumen and pragmatism
- You are passionate about what you do and want to have fun doing it
Nice to have 😃
- Experience working for B2B products (Enterprise software experience is a plus!)
- 2+ years experience working as a Product Manager or Business Analyst
- Prior experience with Productboard, Sisense or Looker
What we offer 💰
- A competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO (Paid time off)
- Stock options
- A friendly atmosphere and dynamic team of top-level professionals