We are one of the fastest growing podcast & audiobook platforms in Europe and we are now looking for an experienced iOS developer to join our tech team in Vilnius.
Join us on our journey to enrich lives through listening.
This is the role
In this position you will be a part of a small yet ambitious mobile development team of talented professionals. The team is fully responsible for the whole process, from refining requirements to the architecture, releases, testing, development and maintenance of solutions.
Your main responsibilities in this role:
- creating and implementing new features
- participating in migration to new architecture and fully native application development. Your work will be heavily focused on building iOS core architecture
- closely working with Product Managers and CTO who are also based here in Vilnius
This is you
We are looking for a colleague, who would be passionate about podcasts and audio content, as well as understanding the concepts of working in a startup environment to make it a fun ride. You are a team player with a positive attitude and a passion for mobile applications and mobile development. In more detail you would succeed easier in this role if you:
- have understanding of iOS design principles and interface guidelines
- have experience with iOS (swift)
- have experience working with UIKit, StoreKit, RxSwift
- are willing to focus on Audio API, Casting (or has some knowledge in AVPlayer)
- are willing to collaborate on partly hybrid app made with React Native
- have good skills of communication in English and Lithuanian
Naturally, being passionate and knowledgeable about podcasts, audio content, media, and entertainment is a big plus!
These are the benefits
- Six month fully paid parental leave for all new parents - no matter your gender and no matter where in the world you live
- Learning and development opportunities to make sure you stay on top of the game
- Flexible work. Opportunity to work flexible hours and remote
- The chance to make an impact at an international company and see your work pay off immediately
- Delicious lunch with great colleagues
- Salary ranges from 3500 - 7500 EUR GROSS depending on your experience
This is us
Founded in Copenhagen in 2019, Podimo is a platform for podcast and audiobook lovers as well as audio content creators. Our app puts a world of podcasts and audiobooks at your fingertips. Our revenue-sharing model rewards creators for making content that people want to hear – whether they have an established following or a niche audience.
We're a courageous and curious bunch. We respect our coworkers’ ideas, opinions and time and we approach our work with integrity and humility, and recognize the value each and everyone brings. We believe that we are better together and we have zero time for brilliant jerks.
We’re fiercely passionate about creating, finding, and hearing great stories. We care for our creators and the beautiful stories they share and we have massive respect for their process as we help them bring their stories to life. We love what we do, but more importantly, we love to have a good time doing it.
We seek to build a company and culture that mirrors the diversity of the world we’re living in. This means; diversity of talent, voices, ideas, and thoughts. That goes both for our brand, our content, our creators, and our teams.
You are welcome at Podimo for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what stories you have playing in your headphones.
We are currently active in four European markets (Denmark, Norway, Germany, and Spain) and will be launching across more markets in the near future.