It all started with a Google t-shirt.
Supermetrics is the #1 marketing reporting automation tool and one of Europe's fastest-growing tech companies. We were founded in 2013 as a result of one data geek’s will to win a Google t-shirt and have been profitable and growing ever since. We are now growing our Atlanta sales team and looking for amazing talent!
In case we haven’t met before, here’s Supermetrics in a nutshell:
- We are a diverse community of curious minds and data geeks that are excited to build the best business data solutions out there. Kindness, humility, openness, and dedication to our respective crafts are some of our most prevalent traits.
- We build products that are used by 500,000 people around the world in small and large companies alike (our more well-known customers include Nestlé, Dyson, Disney, and Warner Bros. to name a few).
- We currently have offices in Helsinki, Atlanta and Vilnius and have close to 130 employees working in different functions.
- If you want to see what we're all about, click here for more info.
Are you growth-minded, love to talk to customers, and want to be part of our adventurous journey?
Why are we looking for you to become a key part of our team?
Our explosive growth has been achieved through superior products, marketing magic, and of course - our Sales team. We're determined to build a world-class Sales team to work with thousands of clients and leads from all across the United States. We currently have a team of 39 amazing sales professionals, 12 of them working at our Atlanta office, and the rest at our HQ in Helsinki, Finland. We need your help to grow sales and achieve our goals.
We’re looking for an Atlanta-based sales enthusiast to join our awesome Sales team in Atlanta and be an instrumental part of scaling our company in the North America region.
What kind of talent are you?
For you to be successful in this role and to be able to achieve your goals, we hope you have at least a few years of sales experience from B2B SaaS. We’re offering a combined hunter and farmer role, so strong experience from either chasing new leads or working with existing leads and customers is highly appreciated. You will be handling the whole sales cycle from start to finish.
These skills are also highly appreciated at Supermetrics:
- High commitment and strong track record of attaining goals.
- Positivity and desire to uplift and share knowledge with those around you. We're not competing against our team members, but sharing knowledge and helping each other.
- Experience within digital marketing is definitely a plus; you're selling to marketing professionals.
Expectations for a Sales Executive:
- Manage a full sales cycle from prospect to close.
- Create revenue opportunities by prospecting new leads, fielding customer inquiries, and connecting with trial users.
- Several Sales Executives work with current customers to help them get more value from our products and expand their usage.
- Hold a minimum of 25 demos per month.
- Update Salesforce with all activities - we love our data.
- Create and send proposals that reflect the service offering best suited to meet your prospects’ needs.
- Follow up on your sent proposals and ensure alignment is clear for next steps.
- Finalize agreements with our new customers and ensure introductions to customer success is smooth.
- Take ownership in continuing to develop your knowledge of our products, the space we work in, and your sales skills.
- Meet weekly to collaborate with the team and come ready to dive into weekly 1:1’s and trainings.
Often times, you’ll need to prioritize tasks over others depending on your own and your team's situation. Despite having some set activities, no two days will look the same.
What kind of sales team do we have?
We asked our sales team what they think and these things came up:
- You get to learn new things constantly and every month is different.
- The learning curve is huge: you get to learn about SaaS sales, closing deals with large global agencies and U.S. brands, and the digital marketing landscape.
- Every individual in our Sales team is actively helping each other and truly supporting the team effort. You can always go and listen in to your colleagues’ demo calls to learn best practices and to work on your own pitch.
- You have a lot of responsibility and ownership; we trust you with controlling the full sales cycle from start to finish.
Why join us?
In the past, we managed to achieve great financial success with zero salespeople and have now boosted it even further by building a high-achieving sales team. You can help with getting our company to the next level and become part of our success story.
- We’re already the #1 marketing app for Google Sheets and Google Data Studio. Our great products make selling easier.
- A great opportunity for professional growth, financial rewards, and most importantly for making a global impact in online marketing!
- No strict hierarchy and great team spirit.
People love working at Supermetrics as we all are striving towards the same goal with our own individual strengths. We’re determined to achieve our vision of being the best business data pipeline company in the world. At Supermetrics, we have a warm atmosphere and very talented people to learn from. We take our work seriously but place a lot of value in having fun together as well. We recognize our team as our greatest asset and take good care of our people.
Sound like you? Send us your application and let's get to know each other better!
- Remote status