We are the world’s first account based direct mail platform. We help sales and marketing professionals generate high-quality leads and close business faster using integrated personalised direct mail. We are passionate about finding innovative new ways to break through to people and cut through the noise during those moments that matter in business.
The business has been built by 2nd time Founders who have already built one of the most successful SaaS companies in London called Yieldify. The company is backed by some of the most well-known founders and a large US Venture Fund.
The role offers a unique opportunity to join an early-stage, highly ambitious team where you’ll have the ability to impact our company and our users significantly. Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies who are already the leaders in their space and working with clients like Stripe, Hootsuite, Segment and SAP.
We believe that a diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner and we’re actively seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
We’re seeking experienced and enthusiastic Security Engineers to join our team.
As a Security Engineer, you will join our Engineering team and ensure our Platform is reliable, secure and compliant. You will be working closely with other members within the organisation to understand the business, priorities and scope of the role, within a team that is both autonomous and collaborative, with an agile mindset.
The role includes:
- Maintain the Platform secure and its data protected from external threats
- Ensure that the Platform is reliable, scalable, available and performant
- Understanding complex technical issues and managing them within a fast-paced business environment
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Identify current and emerging technology issues, including security trends, vulnerabilities and threats
- Conduct proactive research to analyse security weaknesses and recommend appropriate strategies
- Engage with customers and reply to security queries and concerns
- Review and ensure compliance and trustiness of our vendors and sub-processors
- Conduct and document security certifications and audits
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents
- Ensuring SOC 2 compliance
The right candidate will:
- Have experienced in analysing, building, and maintaining security systems and seek improvements on a continuous basis.
- Be autonomous in developing security and testing security and reliability solutions from concept to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution.
- Be proactive in researching weaknesses and find ways to counter them.
- Understand what software, infrastructure and tooling are needed to execute the role while adjusting them according to our business environment.
- Be familiar with Non-Functional testing and availability, and performance metrics.
- Have previous exposure to Linux and/or Windows Operating Systems, coding languages, and/or Networks.
- Be able to thrive in a fully remote organisation.
- Be proficient in the English language, both written and verbal, to succeed in a remote and partially asynchronous work environment.
- Have a continuous improvement and solution-oriented mindset.
Nice to haves:
- Professional experience with SOC 2 audits and other compliance certifications.
- Understanding of continuous integration and delivery pipelines concepts.
- Coding and scripting skills.
- Experience in working with a distributed team and organisation.
How we work
On the Engineering team, we take care of all the platform’s technical aspects and its applications, including its infrastructure, security, server-side code, API, databases, and frontend. We have cross-functional teams that are autonomous in delivering new features and improving the existing codebase. The whole team includes a Product Manager, Product Designer, and Software Developers who all work closely to create valuable solutions that solve our users’ most critical problems. We follow Agile practices and short development cycles that allow us to increase our product value regularly, with a strong focus on quality and automation.
What do we have to offer you?
Reachdesk is a fast-growing startup that has lots of growth opportunities. Amongst others, you can expect:
- A strong group of engineers willing to learn, coach, and grow with you.
- A collaborative environment and a team focused on quality that thrives on growing our business and supporting our customers.
- Real growth and career opportunities in a fast-paced environment.
- A friendly remote work environment with tools and processes that will support your activities.
- A continuous improvement mindset.
Our hiring process
Our hiring process is straightforward and designed with simplicity in mind to find the best match for our team.
- We start by assessing your background with a screening call.
- We then challenge you for a technical interview with senior members of the team.
- The final step is an interview with the manager of the team we are hiring for.
- We then discuss internally and with you the team you will be part of and prepare your onboarding.