Reachdesk is a cutting edge sending platform that allows companies to deliver gifts and direct mail that build deeper connections with customers, prospects and employees at the click of a button. Our integrations with sales and marketing tech stacks power a clear and quantifiable ROI; the direct channel is no longer a guessing game. We work with some of the world’s leading brands in B2B including ZoomInfo, Hootsuite, Zscaler and Barracuda. Reachdesk enables companies to deliver moments that matter at scale, globally, throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
Reachdesk has just raised $43m in Series B funding and we've been recognised as one of the Top 5 Fastest Growing Products for 2021. We're assembling a world-class global team across London, Lisbon and NY offices, with stratospheric growth and exciting product releases en route!
About the Role
We are looking for a Customer Success Operations Manager to create a solid framework of measuring our Customer Success team performance, and assist them in delivering outstanding results with robust enabling, onboarding and training.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Analysis and operational use of the Customer Success team's real-time data.
- Reporting and forecasting Customer Success performance.
- Creating, communicating and compensating Customer Success team OKR's and KPI's.
- Owning and monitoring the team's data quality.
- Identifying areas of potential improvement and leading process change.
- Helping with the onboarding, training and enablement of Customer Success Managers, promoting a more commercial approach to their client portfolios.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-8 years' experience in a Customer Success operational role.
- Subscription based SaaS experience.
- Solid experience with Customer Relationship Management Software (e.g. Hubspot, Strikedeck, Gainsight, Totango, Salesforce).
- Knowledge of in-app messaging Software (e.g. Intercom).
- Good use of support platforms (e.g. Zendesk, FreshService)
- Experience with Customer Success enablement, onboarding and training.
- Experience in establishing data-driven Objective Key Results (OKRs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for Customer Success..
About the Benefits
- Competitive salary.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Flexible & remote/hybrid working.
- The chance to build something special and work directly with experienced founders.
- An opportunity to grow quickly with a rocketship global scale-up that is breaking new ground.
- A super friendly working culture populated by fun and dedicated people.