Reachdesk is a cutting edge sending platform that allows companies to deliver gifts and direct mail that build deeper connections with customers, prospects and employees at the click of a button. Our integrations with sales and marketing tech stacks power a clear and quantifiable ROI; the direct channel is no longer a guessing game. We work with some of the world’s leading brands in B2B including ZoomInfo, Hootsuite, Zscaler and Barracuda. Reachdesk enables companies to deliver moments that matter at scale, globally, throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
Reachdesk has just raised $43m in Series B funding and we've been recognised as one of the Top 5 Fastest Growing Products for 2021. We're assembling a world-class global team, our headcount has grown to over 150 over the course of the last year across London, Lisbon and NY offices, with stratospheric growth and exciting product releases en route!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Customer Marketing Manager you have a unique and exciting opportunity to help build relationships with our customers by executing on new strategies and initiatives.
You will work closely with various members of the marketing team to create customer campaigns, communications, events to drive retention, engagement and excellent relationships. The right candidate will be customer obsessed, data-driven, keen to get their hands dirty, with a background in B2B SaaS and customer marketing!
We believe that a diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner and we’re actively seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
What will be your responsibilities for this role?
- Work with the Global VP Marketing to create a customer marketing plan to align with key company goals and objectives
- Develop a customer centric event plan on Business Breakfasts, conferences, summits, trade shows, digital events & lunches.
- Be an honorary member of the customer team to understand our customers challenges and feedback to the wider team for education, content ideas and content to create
- Create & manage new programs and localised account-based marketing strategies to drive demand generation and pipeline with key segments
- Collaborate with the wider team to maintain a customer lifecycle strategy focused on success, retention, and growth
- Nurture customer relationships. You’ll identify and nurture relationships with a select set of high-priority customers and execute strategic co-marketing opportunities. You’ll work across teams to manage our co-marketing collaborations with our largest users.
- Make customer stories come to life. You’ll identify and develop content for customer stories ranging from case studies, external slides, ROI reports and filmed narratives. Writing and storytelling comes naturally to you and is a skill you enjoy honing.
- Support go-to-market teams with references. You know peer references are often the final proof-points that get a deal across the line. You’ll expand our library of validated customer references and be a partner to sales in matching the right reference with the right opportunity.
- Work with our Content Manager to provide and create content ideas and opportunities for our customers - creativity is everything, no idea is too wild!
- Create customer marketing emails and campaigns to drive awareness and engagement
- Own customer communications across the business to ensure excellent experience and knowledge sharing
- You are customer-obsessed!
- You won’t be scared of change, having to adapt quickly or take on new challenges
- Creative and keen to utilise these skills to think outside the box
- Team player - we are one team!
- Data driven with experience being held to metrics to measure performance
- Extremely organized with the ability to manage multiple projects and moving parts
- Motivation, drive and self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-results driven environment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, take initiative and manage time effectively
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Passion and experience for the B2B SaaS space
- You will have worked in a marketing role for 4+ years or customer specific role for 2 years
- You will have worked in the B2B tech SaaS space for minimum 2 years
- Experience across a broad range of marketing disciplines, inc content, events, research, campaigns and webinar execution
- Experience being part of a revenue-focused marketing team
- Competitive salary & stock options
- Private medical insurance offered through Vitality
- Mental health cover - unlimited mental health counseling
- Dental, vision, audiological insurance
- NEST Pension, 3% employer contribution
- Group life assurance & short-term cover insurance
- Cycle to work scheme (coming soon)
- Competitive salary & stock options
- Medical, dental, vision insurance plans at no or low-cost premiums; HSA & FSA available
- 401(k) with matching (50% up to 6%, vest immediately)
- Talkspace - 1 free live video session each month with a licensed therapist and unlimited messages between visits
- Free membership to Kindbody gynecology and fertility services (through JustWorks)
- Life & short term disability insurance
- Commuter pre-tax benefit
- Citibike (coming soon)
- Wellness Benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend - £/$150/month - spending examples: gym, therapy, nutrition coach, sports league (coming Jan 2022)
- Monthly yoga & various wellness programming
- TaskHuman app - 1:1 video coaching on a variety of wellness and lifestyle topics
- Professional Development Benefits
- Annual professional development stipend - £/$500/year - spending examples: books, conferences, online courses (coming Jan 2022)
- Ongoing general and role-specific training and other development opportunities
- Emerging leaders & new manager training
- Work From Home Benefits
- One-time lump sum remote work stipend
- Fully remote roles: £/$500
- Hybrid roles: £/$250
- Spending examples: office furniture, tech accessories, office supplies (coming Jan 2022)
- New Joiner Tech Kit
- Catered lunch when working from one of our offices
- Monthly team socials
- Birthday & anniversary surprises!
- Time off
- Unlimited Holiday & Sick Leave - we encourage a minimum of 25 vacation days a year
- Parental Leave (varies by country)