Reachdesk is a cutting edge sending platform that allows companies to deliver gifts and direct mail that build deeper connections with customers, prospects and employees at the click of a button. Our integrations with sales and marketing tech stacks power a clear and quantifiable ROI; the direct channel is no longer a guessing game. We work with some of the world’s leading brands in B2B including ZoomInfo, Hootsuite, Zscaler and Barracuda. Reachdesk enables companies to deliver moments that matter at scale, globally, throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
Reachdesk has just raised $43m in Series B funding and we've been recognised as one of the Top 5 Fastest Growing Products for 2021. We're assembling a world-class global team across London, Lisbon and NY offices, with stratospheric growth and exciting product releases en route!
About the Role
We are looking for an expert in Account Based Marketing Strategist to join our Customer Success team as an advocate not only for the Reachdesk platform, but for wider ABM principles, and help our customers to understand how they can effectively to increase client acquisition and cohesion by using Reachdesk as an integral part of their ABM campaigns.
Key responsibilities include the following:-
- Become an evangelist for Account Based Marketing with our clients, and demonstrate the dynamic value of our platform in ABM campaigns.
- Act as a thought leader of Account Based Marketing for our Customer Success team and create content and processes that will further increase appreciation and expertise.
- Drive new business growth.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer key stakeholders to fully understand your customer's business strategy and measurements for success.
- Serve as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including product management, sales, engineering, and project management.
- 2 years+ experience in an Account Based Marketing focused role, ideally with an established Marketing Agency.
- An understanding of Customer Success/Account Management.
- An inclination for process-driven strategies together with a strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills; you enjoy building relationships, engaging in high touch client interaction.
- Attention to detail with the ability to project manage, set priorities and stay organised when managing multiple client relationships.
- Experience with Salesforce and Hubspot or other CRM platforms are a definite plus!
- Competitive salary.
- Unlimited holiday.
- Vitality Healthcare.
- The change to build something special and work directly with experienced founders.
- An opportunity to grow quickly with a rocketship global scale-up that is breaking new ground.
- Flexible & remote/hybrid working.
- Remote yoga.
- A super friendly working culture populated by fun and dedicated people.
We believe that a diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner and we’re actively seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds.