The thriving digital age has created a world full of noise. As the volume increases it gets harder to cut through the digital clutter and have your message seen. We are on a mission to empower businesses anywhere to create moments that matter, one send at a time.
Reachdesk enables companies to deliver those moments at scale, globally, throughout the entire customer lifecycle. Through Reachdesk companies can deliver gifts and direct mail that build deeper connections with customers, prospects and employees at the click of a button. Our integrations to your tech stack power a clear and quantifiable ROI; the direct channel is no longer a guessing game. We work with some of the world’s leading brands in B2B including ZoomInfo, Hootsuite, Zscaler and Barracuda. Most recently, Reachdesk announced a $43M Series B round intended to further drive the Company’s growth.
As an Account Executive,, you will be instrumental in defining and growing our sales model. We are looking for individuals who thrive in a competitive environment and who are committed to winning and taking advantage of the untapped customer base that could benefit from Reachdesk’s product offering.
What you’ll be doing:
- Prospect, qualify, and develop sales opportunities to rising star and mid-sized Enterprise customers
- Manage the end-to-end sales process while partnering with Business Development Reps, Client Success Managers, and C-level Executives, etc.
- Pipeline customers through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns, and market sector knowledge
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers
- Identify and research new territories/verticals to formalize a go-to-market strategy and create qualified target accounts
- 3+ years of quota carrying sales experience, preferably in SaaS
- Track record of over-achieving quota in previous positions
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles, and demonstrated ownership of territory management
- Have excellent verbal, written, listening, and influencing skills and be able to present facts clearly and concisely to all levels of the organization
- Thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment