Are you passionate about Information Technology and want to put your technical studies into practice at one of the unicorn start-ups in Berlin? Come and join us!
We are looking for a working student to join us as an IT Support Technician, assisting our team with all IT related issues, building and maintaining hardware, installing and supporting applications and ensuring all IT services, like video conference and network, run smoothly for all our users.
We enable our users to work fast and efficiently through the use of the latest technology. We aim to resolve issues fast, while educating to promote self- sufficiency, and always maintaining a customer-focused attitude.
- Take care of our help desk, ensuring that all first level tickets are resolved in a timely manner for both our local and remote users (desktop, application and network) and all higher level issues are escalated to the appropriate team member
- Support the onboarding process by preparing new hardware, installing software and setting up accounts
- Support our AV technologies, including video conferencing, as well as regularly supporting live events
- Keep track of IT related issues and document their solutions for future reference
- Manage the IT inventory and make sure our storage is organised
- Participate in knowledge sharing (discussions and input towards knowledge base/documentation, training end users). Your ideas on how to improve the IT environment will be most welcome
- Ideally Student in a Bachelor or Master programme in Computer Science or any IT related field (ideally being a student for at least one more year)
- You are a quick learner and you enjoy analyzing and solving problems
- A patient and methodical approach is your strength
- You know how to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- You keep cool and positive under pressure
- You are not afraid to explain technical problems and solutions clearly to non-technical users
- You are eager to always suggest new ideas and solutions
- You speak fluent English - our working language
More reasons to join us:
- With our 600+ employees, we are on an outstanding journey to change a huge market
- International customers and co-workers from over 65 nationalities (we speak English)
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers and family discounts to live the life of our customers by experiencing the products for yourself
- High speed learning with experienced co-workers willing to support you in your career start