AMCS GROUP - DIGITAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for a company with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 2,650 customers in 22 countries. AMCS employs over 700 people across 11 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration and creativity.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Software Sales Consultant to join our expanding global team in Sydney.
- Based in Lane Cove West you will work to identify, qualify and close out sales opportunities
- Role focused on generating & closing sales opportunities to achieve agreed budget
- Work with Pre-Sales, Product Management and other internal resources to develop and execute solutions strategies for the market.
- Demonstrate AMCS solutions and products to customers remotely
- Build and maintain a database of industry competitors and product knowledge.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication, negotiating and sales closing skills.
- Strong IT skills with an ability to learn new products & offerings
- Ability to solve complex problems within accounts and in complex business environments.
- Team player willing to learn a new industry
- Thorough understanding of the sales process /cycle.
- Professional presentation and product demonstration ability
- A positive & resilient outlook
This is a great opportunity for a driven, motivated candidate looking to develop in a business that is growing rapidly.