MCS GROUP - DIGITAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for a company with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 2,650 customers in 22 countries. AMCS employs over 700 people across 11 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration and creativity.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, North America, the Marketing Demand Generation Specialist will be critical to the growth, development and hand off of quality inbound leads (both new logo and customer inquiries) to the sales team that influence the pipeline.
This role is ideal for candidates interested in demand generation with a career path that can continue moving along in marketing or switching over to the sales team.
- This role reports into the marketing team in North America and works closely with North America sales and the global marketing team.
- Work with the marketing demand generation team to create high-quality MQLs (marketing-qualified leads) for handoff to sales.
- Monitor inbound lead queue for new leads and conduct further research prior to handing over to sales.
- Research contacts on Lead Forensics, LinkedIn, Hoovers and other industry outlets to source new leads.
- Contribute to the planning, execution and measurement of all marketing programs with the team (email, webinars, tradeshows, advertising, social media and other paid programs).
- Segment lists and develop outbound email cadences to nurture existing leads from programs and website.
- Setup new campaigns in Salesforce for all new programs, create Pardot landing pages and other marketing operations to include the maintaining data fields and quality of any contacts for marketing.
- Work in Canva to assist with creation of social media posts, digital ads, and other banners for key marketing campaigns.
- Special projects to support Director of Marketing and Global Marketing.
·Bachelor’s degree and 1+ years of experience in demand generation, business development or marketing (internship also ok).
·Excellent communication skills (active listening, written, verbal and presentation)
·Experience working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, but able to work independently remotely and in the office.
·Ability to articulate complex technology concepts to a technical and non-technical audience
·Self-motivated, driven and creative individual
·Strong attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task
·Experience with sales and marketing systems (training will be provided) - we use Pardot & Salesforce.
· Interest in environmental industry a plus
This person will need to be able to work remotely part of the time, come into our Boston office part of the time and collaborate via Teams.
Once travel ban is lifted, person may be required to travel for events.