AMCS GROUP - DIGITAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for an Irish company with global reach? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is Ireland’s largest indigenous software company. We are a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 2,650 customers in 22 countries. AMCS employs over 700 people across 11 countries, headquartered in Limerick with offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
The AMCS Way
Do you want to work for an innovative, indigenous software company headquartered in Castletroy, Co. Limerick? Do you want to work for a global company with local roots? You can work for a large global brand while choosing the type of lifestyle that you want. AMCS is unique in its location for a company of its calibre. You get the benefits of working for a cutting edge company in a location that facilitates the best quality of life. You can be part of a company located on the Wild Atlantic Way with every amenity on your doorstep including an international airport.
Do you want to work for a company that you can be proud of; that is truly making a difference to the environment every day - and helping others to do the same? AMCS fosters a culture of connection - internally with colleagues and externally with customers. With AMCS, you can carve out your own future.
Do you want to work for a company where you can map out your career path? AMCS supports our team through continuous development, and we also have a policy of promoting internal promotion. We work to nurture our team and promote from within our own talent pool.
Job Title: Verification Officer
This role involves managing and rolling out the Verifications across our Irish Customer base.
This role can be fully remote within the Munster/Leinster region with a willingness to travel within the regions.
·Work directly with the customers to manage logistics for the Verifications
·Carry out the annual Verifications in the field
·Complete all paperwork required that relates to Verifications
·Work with Sales to get all customers on the Verification program
Education & Work Experience
· Ability to be proactive and use initiative to plan work
· Field Service Experience
· Willing to travel daily to meet customers and complete Verifications (primarily Munster & Leinster)
· Needs to show ambition to drive success and meet KPIs
· Experience in the waste industry (preferred but not a requirement)
· Good communication skills both externally and internally
· Technical skill for Electronic Hardware
· Good Excel skills to manage data and reporting
AMCS puts the power into your hands to grow your career.
At AMCS, Innovation, dedication and loyalty are our core values. It reflects in our personnel. Many employees have been with us for a long time. In such a way, we can retain the expertise and experience. We insist on a high standard of education and promote career progression with our specialized P.A.T.H professional development program for all our employees to grow with us.
Aside from our people, there are a variety of additional benefits that make AMCS a great place to work for you!
- Competitive compensation package
- 25 days of paid vacation
- P.A.T.H professional development program for every employee
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance (x4 times your annual salary)
- Health Insurance
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Mental health support with Employee Assistant Programme (EAP) benefits, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #AMCSCares
- Free parking and convenient store on-site
- Modern Architectural designed Headquarters, with direct motorway access
- Active Sports and Social and team events such as Occasion parties/ BBQ's /Paint Nights / Company Days out
- Catered Lunch/Breakfast on Mondays and Fridays.
- Interactive employee training and onboarding.
Check out our website for more information at: www.amcsgroup.com
Connect with us on LinkedIn here - https://ie.linkedin.com/company/amcs-group