At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from 24 Hour Fitness to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
*This is a remote role and can be located anywhere in EMEA
What you’ll be doing:
We are looking for an experienced Accountant who will prepare our financial statements and evaluations for important management decisions. In this role, you will first and foremost perform the accounting tasks for our German parent company.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- You manage all accounting transactions for the German legal entity and perform monthly closing of the ledger
- You prepare the Balance Sheet account reconciliations and provide commentaries for material flux
- You prepare the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements in accordance with German GAAP (HGB) and international accounting standards (IFRS) and participate in the financials review
- You prepare the tax returns for the Germany legal entity
- You work closely with the external auditors
- You support the tax authorities in case of tax audit
- You actively work on projects to optimize our internal processes
- You report to the Accounting Manager
What you’ll bring along:
- BSc/Ba in accounting, finance or relevant degree
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in financial accounting, ideally in an international environment
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including German GAAP (HGB) and International Accounting Standards (IFRS)
- Thorough knowledge of NetSuite, MS-Office and G Suite applications
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Hands-on experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Fluent in both English and German (spoken and written)
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with outstanding Glassdoor rating and CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free German and English classes
"Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honor diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.
#DACH Apply now