Who We Are
At Domino Data Lab, we have an ambitious vision for data science. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical companies in the world, including Bristol Myers Squibb, Allstate, Bayer, and Red Hat. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Great Hill Partners, Nvidia, Coatue Management, and Bloomberg Beta, we are at the epicenter of modern data science, helping companies develop the next breakthrough in medicine, build better cars, or recommend the best song play next.
What We Are Building
Our Industry Program Director Practice is a new strategic function which will be focused on defining Domino’s go-to-market strategy and driving revenue in our most mission-critical vertical segments, with Life Sciences & Healthcare being at the top of that list. As Domino’s Life Sciences domain expert, this role will partner closely with our field organization to accelerate Domino’s adoption with new and existing life sciences F500 customers.
Life Sciences & Healthcare represents arguably our highest growth vertical, with customers including Johnson & Johnson, Bristol Myers Squibb, Bayer…and we’re just scratching the surface in terms of revenue potential. As the first Life Sciences Program Director you’ll simultaneously play the role of chief evangelist and business leader, identifying opportunities to deepen thought-leadership and enhance the value of our platform by addressing key use cases, all with an eye for scale. In short, the charter is to ensure Domino retains and extends its competitive advantage as the Life Sciences industry’s premier Enterprise MLOps platform.
What your impact will be
- First and foremost, this individual will be responsible for driving aggressive revenue growth through net-new logo and expansion opportunities;
- Develop Domino’s GTM strategy for the Life Sciences vertical through a deep understanding of this industry’s sales cycles, key use cases, buyer personas, and competitive differentiation between software vendors;
- Identify repeatable use cases which can streamline sales cycles and drive higher ASP;
- Serve as Domino’s internal domain expert and external evangelist for the Life Sciences vertical; this individual will lead Domino’s presence at industry-specific events;
- Partner closely with marketing on industry-specific campaigns and building a robust community of Life Sciences thought leaders to champion Domino in the market;
- Partner closely with our technical org to influence product strategy through voice-of-the customer feedback, specifically around key industry use cases which highlight our unique value prop;
- Work closely with our ecosystem of strategic partners (GSIs, Consulting, etc) to expand Domino’s market reach and revenue opportunities;
What we look for in this role
- 10+ years of domain expertise in the Life Sciences & Healthcare industry…from day one you’re viewed as the subject-matter expert on this vertical
- 8+ years of advanced analytics category experience whether that is with a software vendor like Domino, working with a strategic consultancy, or on the customer side within the industry;
- Experience defining and driving a holistic go-to-market strategy which takes into account sales, marketing, strategic alliances, and product management;
- Proven customer-facing experience across a wide variety of stakeholders including CXO, IT leadership, and Line-of-Business leaders; highly-adaptable depending on the audience, you’re comfortable consulting on business value to the c-suite and talking product functionality with a Data Science leader;
- Excellent cross-functional acumen, with a track-record of building effective partnerships across a lean, fast-moving organization.
- The ability to partner closely with Domino’s enterprise account executives and technical presales to drive revenue.
What We Value
- We value a growth mindset. High-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and see the opportunities for success
- We believe in individuals who seek truth and speak the truth and can be their whole selves at work.
- We value all of you that believe improving is always possible at Domino. Everything is a work in progress – we can do better at everything.
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company.
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation, commission, and equity package
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits for both you and your dependents
- 401k retirement plan
- Flexible time off and paid parental leave
- Opportunity to work with passionate people in a mission-driven company defining a quickly growing field
- Reimbursement for essential Work From Home expenses