Domino is helping the world run on models. Data Science teams at model-driven companies use our platform to accelerate breakthrough research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deliver high-impact models. Our customers are sophisticated analytical organizations including Allstate, Dell, and Bristol-Myers Squibb. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Zetta Venture Partners, Bloomberg Beta, and Coatue Management, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution: helping companies build better cars, develop more effective medicine, or simply recommend the best song to play next.
Customer Success is a key part of our competitive strategy. As a Customer Success Manager, it’s your mission to help our customers get the most from Domino’s unique platform. You will act on the customer’s behalf to champion their product needs and to ensure Domino hears the voice of the customer.
The ultimate goal of the Customer Success Program Manager is to make customers so happy they not only renew, but also expand their license and even recommend the product to other customers. On any given day, you might be coordinating an enterprise trial installation before a purchase decision, meeting with a user group to field product questions, or traveling to a customer site for a stakeholder checkin.
- Understand customer business problem/use cases and establish a trusted advisor relationship
- Proactively monitor customer health to reach out to customers before issues escalate and identify opportunities for training and services.
- Increase adoption, ensure retention, and deliver satisfaction - responsible for renewals and upsells
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy
- Advocate customer needs across teams at Domino
- 50% travel
- Significant experience in a Customer Success role with a track record of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Experience working with sophisticated enterprise clients
- Strong knowledge of enterprise cloud software
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player but still a self-starter
- Thrives in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Data science, BI, or analytics background is a plus