Who we are
At Domino Data Lab, we have an ambitious vision for data science. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including companies like Bristol Myers Squibb, Allstate, Bayer, and Red Hat. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Coatue Management, Bloomberg Beta, and Zetta Venture Partners, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies develop the next breakthrough in medicine, build better cars, or recommend the best song play next.
What we are building
Our platform is deployed both on-prem and in the cloud (we support all three leading vendors and all major Kubernetes providers) and in scenarios that span from SaaS to Self Managed. The platform supports a variety of data science workloads and our clients rely on it for mission critical operations. The number of deployments is growing rapidly, and the platform is evolving quickly. We are in the process of building a world class Quality Engineering Team to help our development team hold a high bar on product and technology quality.
What your impact will be
- Work closely with Product Management, Infrastructure Engineers, and Deployment Engineers to develop automated test strategies to qualify our Domino platform in diverse Cloud environments, including producing roadmaps and automation design documents.
- Demonstrate expertise with Kubernetes and Cloud technologies.
- Implement automated test strategies with durable, well-tested code.
- Guide the platform QE team to achieve reliable and fast execution of automated test cases.
- Mentor and support Development and Quality engineers in the best practices of test automation.
What we look for in this role
- 5+ years of software quality assurance engineering experience with automation focus (1+ years experience at a startup necessary)
- Coding expertise (platform infrastructure and test code is Python)
- Experience with Kubernetes and Cloud technologies strongly preferred, or demonstrated track record of learning and using backend technologies (for example, Docker)
What we value
- We value a growth mindset. High-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and see the opportunities for success
- We believe in individuals who seek truth and speak the truth and can be their whole selves at work.
- We value all of you that believe improving is always possible At Domino Everything is a work in progress – we can do better at everything.
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company.
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply