Who we are
At Domino Data Lab, we have an ambitious vision for data science. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including companies like Bristol Myers Squibb, Allstate, Lockheed Martin, and Red Hat. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Coatue Management, Great Hill Partners, and Nvidia (among others), we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies develop the next breakthrough in medicine, build better cars, or recommend the best song play next.
What we are building
The GTM Strategy team is looking for an experienced Business System Analyst skilled at partnering with sales & marketing teams in a high-growth SaaS or enterprise software organization. This role will be responsible for managing the sales technology stack as product manager and lead administrator; systems which include Salesforce, SalesLoft, InsideView, Chorus, ValueCloud, and LeanData, among others. Strong cross-functional acumen is essential, as this role will be collaborating regularly with Sales Enablement, Sales Development, Marketing Operations, Business Value Consulting, and leadership across the GTM organization.
Reporting directly to the Senior Director of GTM Systems, you’ll be the second member of our GTM Systems team (within the broader GTM Strategy org) and have an opportunity to define and scale mission-critical processes driving significant revenue for Domino. If you want to have an outsized impact at a company that is at a massive inflection point, then this is the role for you.
What your impact will be
- Build strong working relationships across Sales, Marketing, and Finance teams.
- Keep up to date on Sales, Marketing & GTM operations current strategies, challenges and upcoming changes. Align by gathering requirements, proposing optimizations, suggesting new tools or new features.
- Prioritize and drive GTM Systems projects to completion working with stakeholders in various departments (Sales, Marketing, Finance. Business Intelligence, etc).
- Administer and troubleshoot our GTM technology stack, including Salesforce, SalesLoft, InsideView, Clari, People.ai, Chorus, LeanData and Intercom.
- Salesforce Administrator responsibilities: Configure new and existing features to meet business requirements; identify and remove technical debt.
- Build and maintain system operations documents to ensure complete and standardized data processing on the supporting systems.
- Identify and articulate the impact of decisions on upstream and downstream areas, as well as trade-offs and benefits.
- Complete regular internal system audits and plan for the releases.
- Coordinate & participate in the testing and deployment of enhancements and projects related configuration in Salesforce, Clari, and other sales tools.
- Process and triage inbound requests, issues and questions via Jira ticketing system.
- Maintain an internal backlog of feature requests, communicate status to end users, and track and analyze issues for prioritization.
- Participate in software evaluations and provide feedback on solutions, to ensure solutions meet business requirements.
- Partner with Sales Operations Director on sales forecast and reporting.
What we look for in this role
- Proven success in leveraging data to design and implement scalable solutions, establish consistent processes, and deliver predictable results; very strong process design, management, improvement, and documentation skills.
- Proven experience as an effective business partner across functions, levels, and geographies, developing trusted collaborative relationships and driving successful operational cadences and business outcomes.
- 5+ years of experience defining and executing on GTM systems strategy, or closely-related business systems roles, preferably in a high-growth enterprise software/SaaS environment.
- Strong understanding of the sales processes and best practices around GTM strategies; familiarity with Account Based Marketing (ABM) is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator (Sales Cloud specifically) with solid understanding of B2B SaaS/Enterprise software environments.
- Experience administering; SalesLoft, InsideView, Clari,People.ai, Chorus, LeanData, LinkedIn Sales Nav, and Intercom or similar solutions.
- Conversant with marketing tech, such as marketing automation platforms (we use HubSpot), email marketing, ABM platforms, intent data, etc; Familiarity with tools including MuleSoft, Catalyst, Mixpanel, Jira, Zendesk and Monday.
- Project management skills and ability to multitask, with a track record of meeting stakeholder needs under tight timelines and resource constraints.
- Excellent documentation, presentation, and verbal communication skills; ability to blend quantitative and qualitative information for effective storytelling.
What We Value
- We value a growth mindset. High-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and see the opportunities for success.
- We believe in individuals who seek truth and speak the truth and can be their whole selves at work.
- We value all of you that believe improving is always possible At Domino Everything is a work in progress – we can do better at everything.
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company.
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation, commission, and equity package
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits for both you and your dependents
- 401k retirement plan
- Flexible time off and paid parental leave
- Opportunity to work with passionate people in a mission-driven company defining a quickly growing field
- Reimbursement for essential Work From Home expenses