GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We are the leading global marketplace for travel activities with more than 30M customers and more than 750M USD in capital raised. Besides travellers, we now also want to amaze our suppliers by offering our world-class technology suite to our partners.
Innovate. Inspire. Empower.
We make GetYourGuide's technology available for suppliers and empower their business.
We are the B2B technology solutions arm of GetYourGuide. Our aim is to empower suppliers around the globe to elevate their direct booking channels like their website to the next level with our software products. In this newest business area of GetYourGuide, you will work on either innovating and developing new technology for our partners, inspiring our partners to use and implement it or empowering and accompanying them on their journey to make the most efficient use of it.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a strong Product Leader to join our team and to help us build a completely new business line from the ground up. This is a unique opportunity to build up a new business line completely from scratch, to be the first PM on the ground, and take ownership for building it from 0 to 1 to 100. You will do that whilst reporting directly to the global Managing Director of our SaaS Technology Business. You’ll work directly with our Head of Sales, Head of Operations, and Head of Engineering to build out the product vision as well as short and long term Product Roadmap, and be responsible for its execution.
The role is based in our Berlin office with an option to work in a hybrid remote setup.
- Define and implement the short and long term Vision and Roadmap for our new SaaS Products
- Implement a clear product prioritization process involving all stakeholders, with transparent criteria and data-driven backward assessment to continuously define and adjust the product roadmap for the next 6-12 months
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Establish a transparent, ongoing product visibility process, keeping all stakeholders informed about relevant topics
- Be an ambassador for the brand and collect market best-practice knowledge through involvement and presence in partner meetings, trade shows, conferences, digital events etc.
- You have 5-10 years of Senior product management experience - SaaS and/or Tourism industry experience is a PLUS
- Demonstrated ownership over a complex product or suite of products, including responsibilities for strategy, KPI setup, goal-setting and roadmap
- Proven Experience with Digital B2B2C products
- Analytical mindset not shying back to roll up your sleeves and dive into data or build your tools to achieve goals
- Natural problem solver with a result-focused “can-do” attitude who loves to think creatively and outside the box
- Ambitious personal growth expectations that match our agile & fast-paced environment
- In all this, you are a real collaborative team player and agree with us that teamwork means working together towards a common vision professionally, with passion and fun
- Fluency in English is a given, other language skills are a plus
- Working at a European tech unicorn that is constantly innovating and evolving
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s success
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- A diverse team of over 70 nationalities
- Personal annual training budget and GrowthHub - be constantly learning
- Discounted passes for public transportation, personal health and pension schemes
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station
- Breakfast, drinks, and fruit every day.
- Weekly social events to bring the company together (pizza & drinks Fridays)
- Lots of fun events and team outings, with regular learning and development opportunities in short a place to jointly grow and have fun together
- Visa and relocation assistance (if necessary)