Meditopia is excited to be looking for a Senior CRM Manager.
Come join us on a unique adventure to transform people’s lives from the inside out by reconnecting to themselves, to the moment, and to their inner resilience.
As the world’s most popular mental wellness platform in non-English speaking markets, Meditopia is a unique, life-changing experience. Part mental coach, part meditation retreat, we’re proud to support a thriving community of over 30 million members, in 12 different languages.
Based out of the vibrant cities of Istanbul and Berlin, our team of expert wellness warriors is on a mission to bring inner peace to even more people around the world every day now more than ever.
From compassionate creatives and supportive community managers to trusted engineers, our commitment to each other and to our members is what makes life at Meditopia so special.
Mission and Ideal Candidate
As Meditopia’s Senior CRM Manager you are responsible for creating and executing marketing strategies and automation that drive user engagement, convert users to subscriptions and mitigate churn across multiple languages and countries.
You’ll work closely with key stakeholders across the business to optimize email and mobile messaging campaigns and track performance metrics; optimizing all our efforts through A/B testing along the way.
We’re looking for an analytically minded person to be able to drive clear results that have a direct impact on our bottom line and be responsible for owning the development of the customer journey, defining landmarks along the way, and executing programs that drive deeper engagement with Meditopia users to increase retention.
What You’ll Do
How your skills and passion will come to life at Meditopia:
- Drive customer engagement and retention strategies by identifying and analyzing customer segments and collecting customer insights.
- Manage campaign ideation and concept development for program development and optimization to develop a program that delivers against Meditopia’s growth strategies and key initiatives.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills to build out CRM programs for both free users and subscribers.
- Identify customer engagement opportunities across digital channels.
- Craft customer communication strategy in a way that maximizes engagement yet still feels authentic and true to Meditopia’s mission.
- Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Create and present email results & insights on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Study competitor lifecycle programs and loyalty tactics and present your findings and recommendations to the team.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in CRM / User Retention, ideally in a fast-paced international start-up - experience with mobile marketing (e.g. push notifications) is preferred.
- At least 1 year of experience with managing a small team as a manager to meet the demands of a rapidly growing business.
- Substantial understanding of CRM segmentation and experience within the user journey.
- Strong creative sensibility, and analytical and performance-oriented thinking. Very precise, a keen eye for detail
- Experience with CRM tools, segmentation, and campaign setups.
- Excellent project management skills and be able to act as a liaison between multiple teams leading up to launches, collaborations, or execution of company initiatives.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Fluency in English, with excellent oral and written communication skills - other languages are a plus.
- Interest in mental wellbeing, meditation