Meditopia is excited to be looking for a Quality Assurance Team Lead.
Come join us on a unique adventure to transform people’s lives from the inside out by reconnecting to themselves, to the moment, and to their inner resilience.
The world’s most popular mental wellness platform for non-English speakers, Meditopia is a unique, life-changing experience. Part mental coach, part meditation retreat, we’re proud to support a thriving community of over 30 million members, in 12 different languages.
Based out of vibrant Istanbul, and Berlin, our team of expert wellness warriors is on a mission to bring inner peace to even more people around the world, every day. Now more than ever.
From compassionate creatives, and supportive community managers, to trusted engineers, our commitment to each other, and to our members, is what makes life at Meditopia so special.
We’re looking for a Quality Assurance Team Lead who is an experienced, well-organized individual, with a strong eye for details, who enjoys solving problems, and is a passionate perfectionist to help us get to the next stage.
What You’ll Do
You will be in charge of the QA cycle and will define and integrate it with our Engineering Process, as well as enable the automation of QA validation, and become a champion for maintaining the quality and consistency of our platform.
As a result, we’ll look to you to implement rigorous:
- Lead the QA testers, improving all aspects of their understanding
- Live on the cutting edge of our development cycle, testing and improving new Android and iOS features and interactions between mobile apps and the physical device as they're developed
- Create the best alternative solutions in the quickest time frame.
- Collaborate with PM, Tech Leads, and Engineers to utilize test and develop best practices, patterns, and processes
- Design test specs create test strategy and test cases for new and existing features
- Define test framework requirements and apply to test cases
- Work in an Agile environment and be involved in the entire Software Development Lifecycle for our products and services
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Min. 2 years of experience in leadership roles
- Min. 3 years of hands-on automated native mobile app testing experience, using industry-standard tools and best practices
- Experience in manual app testing on iOS and Android
- Thorough knowledge of structured testing is a must: test methodologies and test techniques and how to apply these, taking into account the context of the project needs
- Experience providing and tracking detailed issues to the Engineering Team using JIRA
- Strong familiarity with the latest iOS and Android operating systems
- Advanced knowledge of Git.
- Experience developing and writing test plans from initial Product Requirement Documentation
- Experience with CI/CD tools is a plus
- Experience in API testing is a plus
- Experience with contract testing is a plus
- Experience with working in an Agile environment is a plus
- Fluent in spoken English, full professional proficiency in reading and writing