Meditopia is excited to be looking for a Product Manager for its B2B Business Unit - “Meditopia for Work”.
Come join us on a unique adventure to transform people’s lives from the inside out by reconnecting to themselves, to the moment, and to their inner resilience.
The world’s most popular mental wellness platform for non-English speakers, Meditopia is a unique, life-changing experience. Part mental coach, part meditation retreat, we’re proud to support a thriving community of over 30 million members, in 12 different languages.
Based out of vibrant Istanbul, and Berlin, our team of expert wellness warriors is on a mission to bring inner peace to even more people around the world, every day. Now more than ever.
From compassionate creatives, and supportive community managers, to trusted engineers, our commitment to each other, and to our members, is what makes life at Meditopia so special.
Did you know that during the past year, 60% of employees have reported experiencing mental health issues due to sleep problems, stress, anxiety, and burnout exacerbated by the pandemic?
As Meditopia we are on a mission to bring peace of mind to all professionals worldwide. Through a custom solution called “Meditopia for Work” geared towards corporations, we aim to improve workplace mental health by allowing companies to provide Meditopia as an employee benefit while providing HR teams with actionable insights and custom solutions to improve employee mental wellbeing.
We’re looking for a passionate Product Manager who is able to drive the product vision for the B2B business by understanding employers’ and employees’ needs and translating them into a highly-personalized and engaging customer experience.
What You’ll Do
Your ideal one day is not only about coordinating people to create magnificent products, it is also dreaming up magnificent products for Meditopia’s near future. Thanks to your cross-functional work with management, design, data analytics, sales, and engineering teams, you will turn data into scalable business strategies, in which you’ll play a crucial role.
As a result, we’ll look to you to implement rigorous:
- Manage the product roadmap with goals and key metrics the team can aim to achieve
- Oversee optimizing the product strategy for Meditopia for Work, including brainstorming, planning, testing, optimizing, and reporting
- Execute Meditopia for Work’s product strategy and spearhead relevant initiatives that increase conversions and engagement across the employee base
- Run in-depth data analyses to determine and/or propose high-impact testing opportunities
- Work together with the design, engineering, and business managers on developing and testing new features
- Create reports and analysis on new features to be communicated with the whole team
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Min. 4 years experience in product management
- Understanding of A/B testing best practices, especially for mobile applications
- Thorough understanding of acquisition KPIs and complex funnels
- Have an analytical optimization, growth, and marketing mindset
- Familiar with technical jargon and able to communicate concepts easily with engineers
- Drive and motivation to create and build amazing products
- Feel comfortable analyzing user data and create relevant and applicable product specifications based on stakeholder feedback
- Highly versatile across different functions and easy to work with
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Fluency in English, with excellent oral and written communication skills - other languages are a plus