We are one of the fastest growing podcast & audiobook platforms in Europe and we are now looking for a Commercial Partnerships Manager to build a strategic relevance for our product by activating our audio content through affiliate networks and relevant commercial partnerships in the German speaking markets. Come and join us on our journey to enrich lives through listening.
This is the role
Based in Berlin, you will be responsible for cultivating meaningful partnerships with companies of all sizes in the German speaking markets and will act as the first point of contact for them. You have a deep understanding of the local entertainment culture, an extensive network within the affiliate community and a passion to see the podcast market expand in the German market.
Your main responsibilities in this role:
- You understand our content portfolio and have great ideas on how to active and position our shows together with partners
- You are responsible for the acquisition of new affiliates and partners, the research for new growth opportunities and the further development of the affiliate, content and commercial partnerships
- You monitor and optimize our ongoing affiliate network through e.g. Awin and Adtraction based on predefined KPIs and help the team to build the affiliate channel
- You run tests (e.g. with our agencies, partners, campaigns) and analyse the respective performance, make suggestions based on these findings
- You support the team in day-to-day business with ad hoc issues: LP generation, code generation, content management
This is you
- A team player with a positive spirit, proactive approach and selfless mindset
- Project manager with a creative mindset
- You should be open to working across functions and countries with an understanding for the importance of proactive information sharing.
- A natural relationship builder between stakeholders from different functions and cultures
- Curious about finding creative ways to engage and create content focussed assets that can spark conversations
- Can use data to inform strategy, success metrics and decision making
- Experience setting up and managing an affiliate network is a plus
- You are fluent in German and English both written and spoken
Naturally, being passionate and knowledgeable about podcasts, audio content, media, and entertainment is a big plus!
These are the benefits
- Six month fully paid parental leave for all new parents - no matter how you identify or where in the world you live
- Learning and personal development opportunities to help you thrive and enrich your skills in a fast-paced creator economy
- Opportunity to work flexible hours and remote
- The chance to make an impact at an international company and see your work pay off immediately
- Delicious lunch with great colleagues.
This is us
Founded in Copenhagen in 2019, Podimo is a platform for podcast and audiobook lovers as well as audio content creators. Our app puts a world of podcasts and audiobooks at your fingertips. Our revenue-sharing model rewards creators for making content that people want to hear – whether they have an established following or a niche audience.
We're a courageous and curious bunch. We recognize the value every individual brings, and respect our coworkers’ ideas, opinions, and time. We approach our work with integrity and humility, and believe that we are better together. We have zero time for brilliant jerks.
We’re fiercely passionate about discovering, creating, and obsessing over great stories. We support our creators deeply, and have massive respect for their process as we help them bring their most exciting ideas and stories to life. We love what we do, but more importantly, we have a good time doing it.
We seek to build a company and culture that mirrors the diversity of the world we’re living in. This means; diversity of talent, voices, ideas, and thoughts. That goes both for our brand, our content, our creators, and our teams.
You are welcome at Podimo for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what stories you have playing in your headphones.