Working closely with the CEO and the Brands team, the Ecommerce Director will manage, lead and accelerate the growth of all our new self-serve platforms (both internal and external) . You will own the digital strategy, development of all self-serve products, including execution and growth optimisation and managing the daily Ecommerce operations to clear KPIs.
You will be a hands-on, tactical Ecommerce leader with experience of multiple stockholding models including marketplace and expert in articulating and executing solid digital strategies to drive serious revenue growth. You will have a strong track record of meeting commercial and performance KPIs by making insight driven decisions and your experience in luxury high value goods Ecommerce will ensure the success of our new business venture and the expectation of our clients are met.
From day one will be responsible for the launch of the self serve platform (external website) as an MVP of our self serve offering to get learning and scaling up to plan whilst enabling our customers to access hot product and purchase in the moment 24/7!
- Establish strategic priorities and growth plans, with a multi-year vision, across Threads self check out platforms (and how it connect to Threads ecosystem overall).
- Define and own KPI business KPI (e.g.: the net revenue, average order size, value, conversion rate ).
- Develop the Ecommerce strategy including annual budget planning, development of product range and digital roadmap.
- Have full P&L oversight for Ecommerce channels.
- Work closely with the CEO, Ops, Brands, Finance, Marketing and Product teams to operationalise the self serve platform and unlock growth opportunities.
- Own all visual merchandising strategies from products to signposting. Creating engaging content that meets our clients expectations and drives revenue.
- Build business strategies and implement shorter-term tactical plans that are cost-effective, efficient and realistic.
- Drive innovation; remain abreast of trends and new technologies within the Ecommerce luxury fashion and fine jewellery industry landscape.
- Remain agile to respond effectively to opportunities in the market and adapting plans as required.
- Be a true subject expert matter; provide expertise on current Ecommerce industry best practice.
- Keep up to date with eCommerce & CRO / trading best practice of tomorrow through training, and research and the latest legal requirements.
- Identify opportunities to upsell and cross-sell in innovative ways through on-site user journeys and pre/post-purchase CRM flows.
- Hire, lead and coach a leading-edge team to help execute against team KPI’s & goals.
Many from day one!
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
- Long service awards
- Mentorship & Coaching
- 12 weeks Leadership programme
- Management stock option package
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection through targeting less represented talent pools, and offering access to development and support in interviews. We do this because we want to provide less represented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities. Apply now