What We Need...
The Global Director of Demand Generation is a key member of the marketing leadership team, responsible for implementing a comprehensive growth marketing strategy to drive customer acquisition and retention.
Reporting to the CMO, you will design and implement strategies to reach enterprise decision makers across the buyer’s journey to help YOOBIC achieve its revenue goals. The responsibilities of the role include go-to-market strategy development, program execution, team management and process optimization.
Owning all acquisition programs to achieve revenue goals – from strategic planning to execution and analysis - the ideal candidate will embrace a hands-on, team approach, be data-driven in their decision-making process and well versed in the latest demand generation practices and platforms.
If you are a revenue-centric marketing leader that thrives in a hyper growth environment and with a proven track record in scaling a B2B enterprise demand generation engine, this role is for you.
What You'll Do...
• Collaborate with sales, product marketing, and operations teams to define go-to-market strategies, aligned with the company's revenue and customer acquisition targets
• Develop and grow a high performing, metrics-driven, customer acquisition engine to become the undisputed category leader
• Generate predictable pipeline at scale from enterprise accounts
• Lead strategic development of multi-channel acquisition campaigns including but not limited to search, display, email, webinars, events, ABM, and content syndication
• Have a deep understanding of our ideal customer profile (ICP) and buyer personas and create demand generation campaigns that are optimized to address our target ICP industries and personas
• Lead our ABM strategy through the creation of target account lists and personalized campaigns, and find repeatable and effective tactics to scale our ABM efforts
• Identify opportunities across all stages of our enterprise customer lifecycle to drive adoption, retention and increase share of wallet per account
• Define a lifecycle strategy for our enterprise customers to deliver targeted marketing campaigns, including upsell/cross sell and retention programs across all customer communication touchpoints
• Partner with our sales, BDR and sales ops teams to optimize lead management and funnel conversions
• Continuously forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of all demand creation activities on pipeline generation, revenue, and sales cycle acceleration
• Evaluate the performance and ROI of campaigns, adjusting tactics and strategy as required and identifying ways to minimize our cost of acquisition and accelerate revenue