About the role and You
The Zwift social media team relies on data to inform a wide range of decisions involving strategy, creative formats and localization priorities just to name a few. Currently, the team uses basic metrics from platforms and social listening tools to understand high-level content and campaign performance. We’re looking for someone who can help evolve and elevate our reporting to connect qualitative and quantitative data across multiple platforms and tools in order to build tests, spot trends and help inform steps to achieve business objectives. Using social media listening, we would like to better inform our product teams to feedback as well as track competitors in our space.
Using social media data and your analytical skills, you will become a specialist in understanding how consumers react to our brand and original content on social media, creating and crafting reports that highlight themes in conversation, and evaluating the performance of our social media posts. The role will focus on partnering with the Social Insights team in interpreting data, translating it into impactful takeaways, and sharing the information with the organization to support the company’s initiatives.
The ideal person will possess an insatiable curiosity about the insights in our data, and be able to tell compelling stories to surface opportunities for the social team. If this is you, and the thought of working for a company that blends fitness with the fun of video games sounds amazing, then please apply straight away.
What you’ll do:
- Partner and collaborate with the social insights team and key partners to build out goals and measurement plans for various campaigns
- Coordinate with partners (both internal and external) to capture and track all relevant information about our social campaigns and accounts
- Develop and refine automated dashboards that benchmark and track progress against key performance goals and initiatives
- Analyze and find the narratives in the data to communicate opportunities
- Simplify and explain complex data concepts to less technical stakeholders
- Assist in developing formal reporting deliverables, and effectively communicate findings through multiple avenues (email, decks, presentations, etc.) to stakeholders at all levels
- Become the point of contact for the Social Media team for all things data and insights
What you'll have
- Undergraduate degree in a quantitative field (Math, Statistics, Finance, Economics, Physics, Engineering, etc.)
- 2+ years of marketing or social media analytics / insights experience, preferably for a digital business, subscription business, or marketing agency
- 1-2 years minimum experience with social analytics platforms and tools. Current tools include: Metaverse [Formerly Facebook/Instagram] Analytics; Twitter Analytics, YouTube Analytics; Brandwatch; TikTok Analytics; Falcon.io; Later, bit.ly, and more. We’re open to new/additional tools.
- Ability to communicate ideas, stories, and data graphically and verbally. Ability to contextualize social performance data against the background of macro-social trends.
- Strong analytical skills including Tableau, and spreadsheets
- Strong collaborator who is able to work in a constantly evolving environment
- Experience with Google Analytics and SQL
- Passion for cycling, running, triathlons and/or experienced Zwifter
- Passion for video games
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.