As part of the IT department at Nexthink, you will make modifications on production systems from your first day. Every day, you will face new and ever-changing problems you will be solving with a clever mix of technical and human solutions.
You will also be expected to take into account information security implications in every task you do and every system you design. We strongly believe in security as a continuous and never-ending process.
As our future colleague, you will be an integral part of the decision-making process, your ideas will be welcomed and will be supported in the day-to-day challenges you may face. We are very interested hearing about your experiences and sharing ours in order to learn together and make the team grow.
Our definition of the IT scope is wide and varied. The following domains are listed to allow you to get an idea of the type of tasks you will be performing on a day-to-day basis. We do not expect you to be an expert in all of these domains, but we do expect you to have experiences in a number of them and to be ready to increase your skills in the others.
- Provide Nexthink staff with the best possible infrastructure and tools to meet their business needs
- Manage the Virtual Desktop Infrastructure and the associated technology stack.
- Manage servers as well as their associated operating systems and applications.
- Integrate information security aspects in everything you do: security is a part of everything we do and is essential to our operations.
- Write documentation on systems you have designed or built.