Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
The Business Value Architect brings critical experience, skills, and credibility to the Sales and Marketing teams. In short, the candidate will focus on the intersection between business outcomes of proactive IT and the financial, time, or other measurable value that can be calculated and compared to the expense of the solution. The role is intended to provide support to the Sales teams in the creation and communication of a Nexthink business case. Reporting into the Go-To-Market / Revenue organization, the applicant will be a key contributor and teammate of the Sales organization, bringing end-user compute financial, technical, and organizational experience and credibility to the team as they engage with prospects across the territory. Additionally, the candidate will help create internal content related to onboarding of new employees, assist in the creation of new benefit models and calculations, and provide support and administration to the primary systems that build our business cases.
Secondarily, the role is also involved in bringing IT organizational and technical experience to bear in partnership with the Corporate, Field, and Revenue Marketing teams. Sharing of experience to help craft value messaging, assess buyer personas, assist in Field Marketing events, and sharing knowledge and experience as we craft and communicate our value messages may be needed throughout the year as the opportunities develop.
- Act as trusted advisor and thought leader teammate to Sales and Solution Consulting as they engage in priority opportunities. Bring IT and financial credibility to individual sales opportunities, working with both senior execs as well as front line customer teams to help solidify our value proposition.
- Create or provide mentorship in the creation of value-based business cases containing benefits pertinent to each specific prospect.
- Identify and develop formulas and value statements for new operational benefits and value models. Convert those formulas into a working model in our Value Lens / Decision Link cloud platform. Administer Decision Link platform as configurations and settings mature.
- Provide content or input to Marketing teams as new go-to-market themes and messages are developed.
- Participate in Field Marketing events in written, recorded, or live speaking as needed.
- Assist Sales Enablement in new-hire onboarding material specific to value management.
- Full understanding of the End-User Compute landscape, spanning physical, virtual, application, and cloud.
- Financial and mathematical competencies in the development of sometimes complex formulas.
- System administration: The ability to understand complex systems and apply learning to the administration and configuration of platforms that run the business.
- High level of verbal and written communication skills and comfort in presenting to all organizational levels, both internally and customer-facing.
- Working knowledge of Nexthink is a strong plus.
- 5+ years in an End-User Compute environment with sr. technical and managerial accountabilities.
- Accountabilities in finance, including budgeting, forecasting, and planning.
- Experience in a role requiring public speaking, PR, or other highly visible communications is necessary.
- Operation and administration of a Nexthink enterprise is highly desired but not necessary.
We are 800+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.