Podimo is one of the fastest growing podcast and audiobook platforms in Europe, and we are looking for an experienced Product Owner to join our Tech Team. This individual will be based in our Vilnius office and will help us to shape the world of audio experience. Come join us on our journey to enrich lives through listening!
Your main responsibilities in this role:
- Coordinate refinement meetings and other ceremonies with the engineering team and help them to manage day-to-day priorities - so the backlog is always up to date.
- Work with Product Managers to understand the roadmap and its priorities.
- Coordinate the technical side of building and improving the product.
- Engage closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as prioritize the development.
- Manage product backlog and create actionable user stories.
This is you
You are an effective, solution-oriented team player with strong communication and organizational skills. You are patient, understanding, ego-free, and eager to give and receive constructive feedback.
Experience we’re looking for:
- You have experience as a Business Analyst, Product Owner working with consumer-facing products.
- Ability to understand the highly technical subject matter and clearly communicate it to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to solve complex problems by breaking them down into simple ones and prioritizing them.
- Self-motivated and self-managing.
- Attention to detail.
Naturally, being passionate and knowledgeable about podcasts, audio content, media, and entertainment is a big plus!
Who are we?
We're a courageous and curious bunch. We respect our coworkers’ ideas, opinions, and time. We approach our work with integrity and humility, and recognize the value each and everyone brings. We believe that we are better together, and we have zero time for brilliant jerks.
We’re fiercely passionate about creating, finding, and hearing great stories. We care for our creators and the beautiful stories they share, and we have massive respect for their process as we help them bring their work to life. We love what we do, but more importantly, we have a good time doing it.
We seek to build a company and culture that mirrors the diversity of the world we’re living in. This means; diversity of talent, voices, and ideas. That goes for our brand, our content, our creators, and our teams.
You are welcome at Podimo for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what stories you have playing in your headphones.
We’re currently active in four European markets (Denmark, Norway, Germany, and Spain) and will be launching across more markets in the near future.