Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
You’re an experienced Senior Software Engineer and want to use your knowledge to build first-class distributed applications on modern cloud-native technologies. We're putting in place an architecture to deal with billions of events per day. Do you feel like you can help us with it? Then continue reading, you are in the right place!
- Understand the requirements, goals and constraints to translate insights into business recommendations;
- Design, implement, deliver and validate cloud-native microservices for a high-scalable SaaS platform;
- Maintain the highest code quality standards and help the team to improve its best practices;
- Work with the agile iterative/incremental mindset;
- Participate in the test phase, from the unit test to the system integration test;
- Analyze performance bottlenecks and stability issues;
- Participate in the product release delivery process and in L3 support and bug fixes.
- 7+ years of experience in software development with a strong execution mindset.
- 3+ years of experience working with modern agile product development teams of engineers, product managers and designers.
- Proficiency with one or more programming languages. Java (with Spring Boot/Micronaut) is preferred.
- Strong problem-solving, troubleshooting and monitoring skills with experience in modern tools (e.g. Kibana, New Relic, Grafana).
- Strong communication and collaboration skills (with technical and non-technical partners)
- Experience working with continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines
- Professional-level English spoken and written.
Valued optional experience
- Experience with containers (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with DBMS (e.g. ClickHouse)
- Experience dealing with event-driven architectures and message brokers (e.g. Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ)
- Experience with orchestration tools (e.g. Ansible, Terraform)
- Expertise in at least one cloud platform (e.g. Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- Practical experience developing RESTful APIs in distributed systems
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Contribution to open-source projects
- 💶 Competitive salary.
- ⏰ Flexible working hours.
- 🏡💻In Nexthink we prefer and value hybrid work (Work-life balance is important for us). However, we're open to evaluating also candidates in a remote location.
- 💆♀️ Unlimited holidays.
- 🏨 Private Health Insurance and monthly restaurant tickets will be entirely covered by us.
- Monthly fitness contribution.
- Up to 50% of reimbursement for language courses.
- Flexible compensation plan: transport tickets and childcare.
- We offer a relocation package to people who are coming from another country.
- And last but not least... Free drinks, tea, coffee and juices, fruit, snacks and much more!
We are 800+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.