- You will start in one of our agile teams consisting of product owners, UX/UI designers and developers.
- Together with your team, you will be responsible for the further development of key services of our awareness SaaS platform
- You like to share your knowledge and being a mentor for your fellow colleagues
- You will be involved in every step of the software engineering process and lifecycle of your services.
- You will design, develop, test, maintain and improve the software based on user feedback and usage data.
- You like to pass on your acquired knowledge to your colleagues
- You continuously develop yourself within the framework of pair programming and code reviews and increase the product quality across the board
- You have a degree in computer science or can convince us with comparable training
- You are creative, think analytically and you like proven and bleeding-edge technologies
- You are ambitious, motivated and like to tackle things head on
- You have the ability to learn quickly
- You have a very good command of English (German is a bonus)
- You find yourself in our tech stack or are eager to learn something new
- Independent work in a team and steep development opportunities in a fast-growing company in the field of cyber security / IT security
- A competitive fixed salary and the opportunity to participate in the company's development through virtual shares (VSOP)
- 33 days of vacation (by 2022) and a flexible home office arrangement
- "Workation" offer to work temporarily from abroad during the dark winter months (by 2022)
- Mobility Package (subsidized bicycle or public transport subsidy)
- Company pension program
- Lots of (virtual and physical) networking and community formats, such as weekly "team bootcamp" as a shared sport, mystery lunches and tech talks
- A cool team (already >200 employees) with diverse backgrounds and an inside look at a fast-growing, VC-backed startup
- A stylish, well-connected office in the heart of Cologne-Ehrenfeld (47 seconds to Kebapland!)
As a Cyber Security Hero at SoSafe, you make the world a little better: Our Awareness Platform helps over 1,000 organizations build up their human firewall, thereby protecting themselves against costly cyberattacks. SoSafe is one of the fastest growing tech companies, and is already a leading provider of security awareness solutions in Europe. Backed by strong VC funding, we are looking for more motivated team players who will assist us with our ambitious mission. Are you interested in being a part of this exciting journey? Apply now! Apply now