Modulr is seeking to appoint a Customer Onboarding Delivery Manager to join our growing Onboarding Delivery team who play a key role in our exciting growth by delivering an exceptional onboarding experience that differentiates us from our competitors.
As a key member of the Onboarding Delivery team, reporting into the Head of Onboarding Delivery, you will be accountable for a portfolio of Customer facing projects, leading internal teams and supporting Customers to connect safely, rapidly, and seamlessly to our suite of products and services. It is therefore imperative that the Onboarding Delivery Manager has the required gravitas, energy, and drive, as well as financial and technical awareness, to deliver outcomes for our customers.
Modulr is a fintech scale-up that is breaking new ground within the payments sector. We are in a digital age when businesses need to move money 24/7 instead of operating within regular banking hours. Companies are under mounting pressure to manage their cashflow, control their costs, comply with regulations and handle complex supplier, customer and employment payment arrangements. Modulr develops cutting-edge API-first solutions that enable businesses to overcome these challenges and take control of their money.
- Ranked 42 in Deloitte’s 2021 UK Technology Fast 50 companies
- Ranked 18 on LinkedIn’s 2019 Top Startups List in UK
- Named an official Best Workplace by Great Places to Work in 2020
- Ranked as the second fastest growing tech company in the UK by Dun & Bradstreet
- Awarded £10 million from the BCR Fund to further develop our innovative product.
- Recently received £9m in funding from PayPal Ventures
- We have processed over 135m transactions to date with a value in excess of £90 billion of business payments.
- We are multi-award winning and want to keep creating a world class product.
- Most recently won ‘Best Initiative from an SME’ category at the Card and Payments Awards.
- Lead the mobilisation, shaping, delivery, governance, and reporting of an exciting, varied, and complex set of Onboarding projects.
- Constantly strive to provide an amazing customer experience throughout the project, making the process as straightforward as possible for the customer, ensuring the customer always knows where they are, in their journey.
- Create robust launch plans at the outset of each project so that the customer is fully aware of their responsibilities and deliverables at each stage of the project.
- Acts as the front line to protect Modulr, employing the highest standards to keep Modulr safe by utilising robust and effective onboarding processes and standards.
- You will be responsive to your customers’ needs and challenges. You may need to make requests of other teams within Modulr to assist your client make the most of the products and services they are implementing.
- Ensure that the products and services are working as expected for the customer, and that the customer is transacting before you consider the onboarding journey complete.
- Manage the relationships and delivery performance of key third parties and manage any dependencies that exist in your projects.
- Track internal and external activities across your portfolio of clients and work with clients to re-forecast launch dates as projects progress.
- Escalate project delays, risks, and issues both internally and with clients in a timely manner to minimise delays and client frustration.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Demonstrable experience of building and maintaining strong customer relationships
- Successfully led the end-to-end delivery of over 10 projects (preferably Onboarding Projects)
- A growth mindset who thrives on problem solving and dealing with complexity
- Bias for action and a love of working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to give clarity and confidence to internal stakeholders and customers up to and including C-suite
- Familiarity and knowledge of payment services especially in context of business services (e.g. general banking such as business current accounts, lending, FX services, payments clearing services etc.)
- Working knowledge of the Financial Services regulatory landscape.
- The ability to communicate in a European language as well as in English would also be an advantage.
In addition to a market leading salary, we offer the following benefits:
Modulr offers highly competitive salary and benefits packages; our employees enjoy the benefits of flexible working. The office is modern, with lots of natural light and has break out areas. Importantly, our work is challenging and interesting, you will gain valuable experience in a rapidly scaling business at an important phase of growth while contributing to our collaborative culture.
- Flexible benefits
- 34 days holiday
- Training allowance
- Opportunities for career development
- Flexible working