We are one of the fastest growing podcast & audiobook platforms in Europe and we are now looking for an Activation Manager in Netherlands to focus on activating our great content. Come and join us on our journey to enrich lives through listening.
This is the role
At Podimo we are looking for a passionate Activation Manager for our Dutch team, to build an emotional relevance for our podcasts & brand, by activating content to bring in new audiences and creators.
You love podcasts/entertainment in general and storytelling through content and know how to identify ‘the right hooks’ to engage an audience.
You will report to the Dutch Country Manager and have dotted lines to the Director of Brand & Activation, working in the Global team out of Denmark. In your day to day you will work across functions within the local Dutch team, as well as having strong ties to your counterparts in Denmark, Spain, Norway and Germany.
You are also a profile who thrives in a dynamic, creative work environment and who would love to be part of a start-up that is rapidly expanding all over Europe ... and soon beyond!
Your main responsibilities in this role:
- Create, project manage and execute promotional campaigns for the Dutch market
- Work closely with key stakeholders within growth & content to build out 360 campaigns
- Creatively leverage content to spark conversations that will engage and bring in new users and creators to our platform.
- Guide/assist/aid our creators to promote their shows to the right audience
- Work across functions in the Ducth market within Podimo to inform and optimize roll out in all channels
- Work closely with Director of Brand & Activation to align strategies and implementing ways of working with activation in the Netherlands
This is you
- Project manager with a creative mindset
- Passionate and knowledgeable about podcasts, audio content, media and entertainment
- A team player with a positive spirit, proactive approach and selfless mindset.
- You should be open to working across functions and countries with an understanding for the importance of proactive information sharing.
- A natural relationship builder between stakeholders from different functions and cultures
- Love storytelling and have knowledge within content marketing.
- Curious about finding creative ways to engage and create content focussed assets that can spark conversations
- You know how to work with creatives (both in house & externally) ie briefing creative assets (esp video)
- You have an editorial and social media mindset
- Can use data to inform strategy, success metrics and decision making
- You are fluent in English both written and spoken
Naturally, being passionate and knowledgeable about podcasts, audio content, media, and entertainment is a big plus!
These are the benefits
- Six month fully paid parental leave for all new parents - no matter how you identify or where in the world you live
- Learning and personal development opportunities to help you thrive and enrich your skills in a fast-paced creator economy
- Opportunity to work flexible hours and remote
- The chance to make an impact at an international company and see your work pay off immediately
- Delicious lunch with great colleagues.
This is us
Founded in Copenhagen in 2019, Podimo is a platform for podcast and audiobook lovers as well as audio content creators. Our app puts a world of podcasts and audiobooks at your fingertips. Our revenue-sharing model rewards creators for making content that people want to hear – whether they have an established following or a niche audience.
We're a courageous and curious bunch. We recognize the value every individual brings, and respect our coworkers’ ideas, opinions, and time. We approach our work with integrity and humility, and believe that we are better together. We have zero time for brilliant jerks.
We’re fiercely passionate about discovering, creating, and obsessing over great stories. We support our creators deeply, and have massive respect for their process as we help them bring their most exciting ideas and stories to life. We love what we do, but more importantly, we have a good time doing it.
We seek to build a company and culture that mirrors the diversity of the world we’re living in. This means; diversity of talent, voices, ideas, and thoughts. That goes both for our brand, our content, our creators, and our teams.
You are welcome at Podimo for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what stories you have playing in your headphones.Apply now