We are one of the fastest growing podcast & audiobook platforms in Europe and we are now looking for a Paid Performance Marketing Manager in Netherlands to focus on our growth strategy. Come and join us on our journey to enrich lives through listening.
This is the role
For Podimo Netherlands we are looking for a Paid Performance Marketing Manager who works closely with the Head of Growth to build, execute and optimize our growth strategy across the funnel. As a fundamental member of the Netherlands Marketing Team you report directly to the Head of Growth and work closely with your cross-functional team members from the global and local marketing, partnerships and content teams. Together with your team your task is to drive growth initiatives with focussing on the Paid Social platforms. We have a large base of famous creators, exciting stories and beautiful content to work with in our effort to promote Podimo. We keep the gap between insight and implementation very small. Therefore we are looking for fast thinkers who want to learn & adapt quickly and work in a data-oriented culture of fast iteration.
Your main responsibilities in this role:
- Full ownership of execution, planning and optimization of our paid social efforts
- Own & implement systematic tests of commercial messaging, creatives, audiences, new channels together with design & content teams to ensure rapid growth and incremental CAC improvement
- Manage & optimize owned media channels (Website, SoMe)
- Monitor relevant KPIs (e.g. CPA, Return on Ad Spend) and conduct deep analyses to increase performance
- Set up & manage ongoing testing roadmap, strategic and operational projects
This is you
You have a passion for marketing and ambitious growth targets. You have a deep understanding of growing a digital business. In previous jobs you've worked with content marketing and optimizing paid digital campaigns to perform at their best. You are also a profile who thrives in a dynamic, creative work environment and who would love to be part of a start-up that is rapidly expanding all over Europe ... and soon beyond!
Experience we’re looking for:
- Successfully managed seven figure marketing budgets
- At least 3 years hands on experience in Paid Social Performance Marketing and data-driven brand building
- Flexibility, quick comprehension and structured way of working.
- Strong understanding of data is required for doing the proper analysis and test & learn optimization
- ASO, SEO, CRO experience is a plus
- Native in Dutch and fluent in English
- Experience with app marketing (programmatic, attribution, retention, cohorts) is a plus
Naturally, being passionate and knowledgeable about podcasts, audio content, media, and entertainment is a big plus!
These are the benefits
- Six month fully paid parental leave for all new parents - no matter how you identify or where in the world you live
- Learning and personal development opportunities to help you thrive and enrich your skills in a fast-paced creator economy
- Opportunity to work flexible hours and remote
- The chance to make an impact at an international company and see your work pay off immediately
- Delicious lunch with great colleagues.
This is us
Founded in Copenhagen in 2019, Podimo is a platform for podcast and audiobook lovers as well as audio content creators. Our app puts a world of podcasts and audiobooks at your fingertips. Our revenue-sharing model rewards creators for making content that people want to hear – whether they have an established following or a niche audience.
We're a courageous and curious bunch. We recognize the value every individual brings, and respect our coworkers’ ideas, opinions, and time. We approach our work with integrity and humility, and believe that we are better together. We have zero time for brilliant jerks.
We’re fiercely passionate about discovering, creating, and obsessing over great stories. We support our creators deeply, and have massive respect for their process as we help them bring their most exciting ideas and stories to life. We love what we do, but more importantly, we have a good time doing it.
We seek to build a company and culture that mirrors the diversity of the world we’re living in. This means; diversity of talent, voices, ideas, and thoughts. That goes both for our brand, our content, our creators, and our teams.
You are welcome at Podimo for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what stories you have playing in your headphones. Apply now