Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer in Test to play a major role in the company. The candidate should be heavily motivated by the product and experienced in Software development, testing, and DevOps activities.
As a Software Engineer in Test, you will help us in industrializing the release pipeline by building new automation projects and tooling to help teams for test automation.
You will have a global overview of the product by working closely with the delivery team and the software engineers in tests of the different feature teams, on a daily basis to code and improve our automation solutions.
- Manage and improve the testing automation setup, i.e. docker images, automation scripts, Kubernetes setup
- Implement Integration Tests using different languages (Java, Python) to ensure that the product complies with the quality requirements.
- Collaborate with developers and software engineers in tests on how to improve the test suites and framework for unit, integration, functional and stress testing.
- Expand our scope of test automation to cover performance, load, security, etc.
- Collaborate with software engineers in tests on writing E2E automation scripts and maintaining it.
- Collaborate closely with the delivery team on our CI/CD projects
- Evolve in a fast-growing company, where you will make a significant impact!
Must have skills:
- 8+ years of strong experience in test automation
- Proven experience in coding and scripting in one or more programming languages (Java, typescript, python, bash, etc)
- Experience with development of automated test suites including unit, integration, performance, security and functional testing
- Experience using test frameworks like Selenium, JUnit, Webdriver, JMeter, etc.Problem-solving and strong troubleshooting skills
Nice to have skills:
- Proven experience on working with CI tools like Jenkins
- Experience with Kubernetes and configuration management system like Puppet / Ansible
- B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
We are 800+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.