The Platform Services team owns various internal components and services that dozens of Nexthink application development teams use and depend on. They enable, for example, reliable and secure communication and routing between the Nexthink cloud and millions of client endpoints, as well as resilient storage and management of cloud application configurations and documents. The team is responsible for designing, building and scaling some of the most critical backend infrastructure that powers Nexthink’s primary business functionalities.
Join a small team of diverse and experienced engineers that has full ownership of the components they build, right from the requirements and design phase, all the way through implementation, validation and deployment (though there is a dedicated Operations team that handles the production environments). You’ll be part of a group that embraces DevOps and CICD principles, tries to automate everything they can, cares for code quality and maintainability, and is working together to build a world-class cloud platform with modern technologies and practices.
We’re not all there yet, but we have already started the journey, and if this sounds challenging and interesting to you, we’d love to have you with us!
As a Senior Platform Software Engineer, you will:
- Design, implement, validate and deliver cloud-native microservices for a highly-scalable cloud-native SaaS platform.
- Play an important role in developing the next generation of our Data Platform, and help us in our journey to become a cloud-only company.
- Participate in all stages of software development and collaborate with different teams, from ideation to final delivery.
- Help the team maintain the high code quality standards and improve best practices.
- Work with the agile iterative/incremental mindset.
- Be open-minded to learn new technologies and programming languages when needed.
- Drive complex projects with minimal oversight, delivering features iteratively.