Who we are…
Ubiquitous. Everywhere. What do you see everywhere? Frontline teams. What do frontline teams want? An all-in-one platform that provides all the tools they need to be happy and productive, all in the palm of their hands. That’s where YOOBIC comes in. We are a Digital Workplace helping companies empower their frontline employees, wherever they are, whatever they do, through digitized task management, mobile learning and streamlined communications
Our team is spread throughout the world, with employees in London, New York, Paris, Tel Aviv, Milan and Madrid (just to name a few). Our workforce is made up of more than 17 nationalities who speak more than 10 languages, fostering an inclusive, multi-cultural environment, where everyone is encouraged and empowered to make their impact as we continue to grow our global footprint.
Are you ready to be part of the YOOBIC team and redefine the #futureofwork? Check us out at https://yoobic.com
What we need…
We are looking for a talented Junior Implementation Consultant to join our team in our London headquarters.
We are looking for a highly collaborative, innovative and versatile profile. You will join a dynamic and fast-growing team which generates significant contribution to YOOBIC DNA and goals.
What you'll do…
- Work as project consultant on simultaneous implementation projects as part of YOOBIC Customer Implementation team
- Understand clients’ needs and advise on Solutions in a consultative approach
- Deliver on time and within budget high-quality YOOBIC solutions and services
- Participate actively to solution-building and change management workshops with clients’ project team
- Lead parts or totality of client meetings (functional specifications, demonstrations, trainings on the solution)
- Take a proactive approach to client issue resolution
- Work closely with Product team to participate in the evolution of the app based on market requirements
What you have...
- Technical and/or analytical education (ex: Computer Science, Engineering, Sciences, Finances, Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain, etc.)
- Expert knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Strong analytical skills
- Proactive and eager to solve problems
- Fast learner, able to understand new concepts quickly and explain them with ease
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt and to work within an international environment
- Strong organization skills and attention to details
- Intellectually curious, interest in start-ups and new technologies
- Fluent in English