Who we are…
Ubiquitous. Everywhere. What do you see everywhere? Frontline teams. What do frontline teams want? An all-in-one platform that provides all the tools they need to be happy and productive, all in the palm of their hands. That’s where YOOBIC comes in. We are a Digital Workplace helping companies empower their frontline employees, wherever they are, whatever they do, through digitized task management, mobile learning and streamlined communications
Our team is spread throughout the world, with employees in London, New York, Paris, Tel Aviv, Milan and Madrid (just to name a few). Our workforce is made up of more than 17 nationalities who speak more than 10 languages, fostering an inclusive, multi-cultural environment, where everyone is encouraged and empowered to make their impact as we continue to grow our global footprint.
Are you ready to be part of the YOOBIC team and redefine the #futureofwork? Check us out at https://yoobic.com
What we need…
YOOBIC is looking for an experienced Strategic Account Manager to join our dynamic Southern Europe team, based in Paris.
As our Strategic Account Manager, you will be responsible for growing our current business and ensuring the retention of our most strategically important accounts (mainly global companies and large groups) headquartered in France, Italy and Spain.
Your substantial experience in the SaaS industry, will allow you to quickly establish a high-level and global network of influence within these companies, and achieving your targets by selling strategic, global projects.
You will report directly to the Region’s General Manager.
What you'll do…
- You will be responsible for managing the full extent of the commercial relationships with our existing Strategic Client Portfolio. Your main KPIs being: account growth, contract renewal and client satisfaction
- You will bring extensive experience to the table in order to drive and exponentially expand our revenue within very large global groups and companies.
- You will use your strong business acumen to identify the client’s strategic needs and draft value-oriented proposals to solve them, positioning the YOOBIC platform as a strategic element of our clients’ applicative landscape.
- You will be responsible for the full length of the sales cycle, from account planning to the commercial and legal closing of each opportunity.
- You will operate as the customer’s trusted advisor and strategic partner, designing and implementing specific strategies to maximize revenue generation and retention for each client.
- You will coordinate the involvement of company resources to meet account performance objectives and client expectations
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
What you have...
- You are an experimented, proactive, and independent SaaS sales expert with a proven track record achieving your targets and selling global deals to large corporations
- Ability to build long lasting commercial relationships mixed with a strong “Closer” mindset
- After at least 10 years of experience in the software industry, you are used to be the “front person” in large SaaS deals management and negotiation
- Experience in covering large corporations, at every level, on a global scale and proactively implement strong commercial strategies
- Extremely strong drive, attention to details, hard work and self-motivation to achieve your goals
- Proven experience to drive internal resources to reach your goals (Management, Pre-sale, product, Customer Success, Legal, etc...)
- A strong expertise and professional network within the Retail industry is a plus
- Proven ability to operate and network at C-Level within a large organization
- Must thrive in a dynamic, challenging, fast-paced environment
- French and English fluency – Italian or Spanish will be a great asset in the context of international expansion and working with international client
- Strong academic background, coming from a top tier business school
Extra dose of awesome if you have...
- You have a strong expertise and professional network within the Retail industry is a plus