We are one of the fastest growing podcast & audiobook platforms in Europe and we are now looking for a Customer Care specialist in the Netherlands, who cares about our users, and loves to engage and create great customer experiences. You’ll be supporting both listeners and creators, whenever they have questions and work closely with the local Podimo team in the Netherlands.
Come and join us on our journey to enrich lives through listening.
This is the role
We’re building the team in the Netherlands and will be quickly growing the number of colleagues. You’ll be closely working with the NL team and will be joining them and international colleagues in the office.
You will be part of the existing Customer Care Team with 8 full-time/part-time employees who help our users and creators all kinds of questions regarding their account, the app and even podcast tips.
As a Customer Care specialist, you will play an important role in the company, as you communicate directly with our listeners and creators. Therefore, it is important that you communicate in an engaging, caring and trustworthy way that builds long-term trust among our users. Our customer care agents love to communicate with customers, answer questions, solve any problem they may have, or provide a great podcast recommendation. This person reports to our Global Customer Care Manager in Denmark.
Your main responsibilities in this role:
- Manage real-time daily operations and ensure best in class customer service
- Responding to all customer inquiries from members (listeners) and podcast creators, including public reviews about Podimo
- Assist in discovering, reporting, and resolving technical bugs
- Consistently work to identify bottlenecks and inefficiencies in our processes and help improve them
- Provide feedback and suggestions for improvements to responsible teams as a voice for users.
- Support the local team with questions about the user experience and problems with accounts, memberships or podcasts
- Prepare and and report on monthly bugs and feature requests to improve the app experience
- Embraces the strong team spirit within a local and global department to ensure an efficient, streamlined operation and excellent customer satisfaction.
- Foster a customer-centric attitude and drive customer priorities
- Support the local team with ad-hoc tasks, whenever customer inquiries volume is low
This is you
Naturally, being passionate and knowledgeable about podcasts, audio content and entertainment is a big plus, but if you have worked with apps and subscription businesses before, please highlight this in your application.
Experience we’re looking for:
- You have past experience working in customer support (Big plus if it was a subscription business)
- You have excellent Dutch writing and grammar
- You are knowledgeable on Customer Care systems
- Obsessed with the customer experience and very service minded
- You are tech savvy (Your mom would call you)
- Professional English verbal and writing skills (Internal language in Podimo)
- Ability to demonstrate good problem solving skills
- Ability to be proactive - positive, can-do approach coupled with the ability to identify future opportunities
- Structured and organized
- Capacity to adapt the style of communication to the audience
- You like to communicate with other people
These are the benefits
- Six month fully paid parental leave for all new parents - no matter how you identify or where in the world you live
- Learning and personal development opportunities to help you thrive and enrich your skills in a fast-paced creator economy
- Opportunity to work flexible hours and remote
- The chance to make an impact at an international company and see your work pay off immediately
- Delicious lunch with great colleagues.
This is us
Founded in Copenhagen in 2019, Podimo is a platform for podcast and audiobook lovers as well as audio content creators. Our app puts a world of podcasts and audiobooks at your fingertips. Our revenue-sharing model rewards creators for making content that people want to hear – whether they have an established following or a niche audience.
We're a courageous and curious bunch. We recognize the value every individual brings, and respect our coworkers’ ideas, opinions, and time. We approach our work with integrity and humility, and believe that we are better together. We have zero time for brilliant jerks.
We’re fiercely passionate about discovering, creating, and obsessing over great stories. We support our creators deeply, and have massive respect for their process as we help them bring their most exciting ideas and stories to life. We love what we do, but more importantly, we have a good time doing it.
We seek to build a company and culture that mirrors the diversity of the world we’re living in. This means; diversity of talent, voices, ideas, and thoughts. That goes both for our brand, our content, our creators, and our teams.
You are welcome at Podimo for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what stories you have playing in your headphones. Apply now