Who we are…
Ubiquitous. Everywhere. What do you see everywhere? Frontline teams. What do frontline teams want? An all-in-one platform that provides all the tools they need to be happy and productive, all in the palm of their hands. That’s where YOOBIC comes in. We are a Digital Workplace helping companies empower their frontline employees, wherever they are, whatever they do, through digitized task management, mobile learning and streamlined communications
Our team is spread throughout the world, with employees in London, New York, Paris, Tel Aviv, Milan and Madrid (just to name a few). Our workforce is made up of more than 17 nationalities who speak more than 10 languages, fostering an inclusive, multi-cultural environment, where everyone is encouraged and empowered to make their impact as we continue to grow our global footprint.
Are you ready to be part of the YOOBIC team and redefine the #futureofwork? Check us out at https://yoobic.com
What we need…
YOOBIC is looking for an experienced and passionate Product Marketing Director who can fully own and manage our Product Marketing function to help accelerate our GTM strategy and ensure the commercial success of our products across all our territories and verticals.
Reporting directly to the SVP of Marketing, you will be responsible for articulating our messaging, positioning, and value proposition, creating engaging content and assets supporting the entire buyer’s journey, and driving our product launches. This is a high-visibility, high-impact opportunity that allows you to exercise your strategic vision, business acumen, storytelling skills, and technical expertise.
What you'll do…
- Develop company and product positioning, messaging, and storytelling to establish YOOBIC as a leader in the digital workplace for frontline team category
- Engage with customers, analysts, industry influencers, and YOOBIC sales and product teams to gain a deep understanding of the market and buyer personas’ needs and priorities
- Develop market and competitive intelligence, acting as a thought leader and a subject matter expert in the space
- Stay abreast on competition and work with sales to highlight differentiation and support them in competitive sales scenarios
- Collaborate with product and sales teams to develop value-oriented content and narrative to deliver differentiated and engaging marketing content including solution decks, use cases, web pages, corporate brochures, videos, battle cards, and more
- Lead and execute the go-to-market strategy for all product launches and feature releases
- Work closely with customer success and product teams to establish customer needs and product requirements based on market feedback
- Collaborate with AR, PR, demand generation, and event teams to build industry momentum including support for bylines, eBooks, speaking opportunities, etc.
- Build sales enablement materials to support our customer facing teams through the buyer’s journey
What you have...
- 10+ years of B2B product marketing, solution marketing, product management, or related experience, including product launch experience
- 5+ years of experience in marketing a SaaS product, ideally in retail technology or mobile apps
- Proven track record in building momentum and thought leadership in an emerging category
- Experience with early and high growth stage SaaS companies strongly preferred
- Strategic thinker and natural storyteller with passion for retail tech and the future of work
- Customer-centric, you go the extra mile to develop intimate customer and prospect relationships and learn everything you can about your target market
- Strong leader with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, and a player-coach mindset
- Detail oriented and ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Experience in cross-functional collaboration to drive key initiatives
- Experience in leading, managing, and growing a global product marketing team
- Exceptional analytical skills and ability to demonstrate solution ROI