Characteristics needed to be successful at this role in Nexthink
Self-assurance and confidence to purposely drive sales onboarding results, which are aligned with the strategic goals of Nexthink.
Working in a fast-growing scaling organization, the sales onboarding lead is self-directed and takes the initiative, whilst working with and through others. Comfort with variety and learns quickly and thoroughly while continually recognizing and adapting to conditions as they change.
Enjoys working at a faster than average pace across a variety of geographies and cultures.
Continual improvement using available data and when needed arriving at solutions without lots of historical data.
Responsibilities and Activities: A key member of the sales productivity team, which reports to our Chief Revenue Officer, responsible for and known throughout Nexthink for running the sales onboarding program, which provides a consistently high level of resources and courses to onboard and ramp our sales team.
- Take over and continuously design and deliver a learning onboarding experience including live, digital, and observational/ coaching training for sales roles
- Orchestrate the onboarding program that scales with Nexthink’s growth
- Define a reinforcement component and feedback loops to ensure application and retention of what’s key to generating pipeline and the selling of Nexthink
- Collaborate with stakeholders to build on the current program, designing and developing onboarding and activities to effectively ramp salespeople
- Own the onboarding experience by conducting workshops, role plays, coaching certifications, and other exercises to ensure that new starters are set for success
- Be the point person (housemaster) for new hires throughout their ramp period, whilst seeing and making the changes that would improve the program
- Administer, schedule, and coordinate new hire start dates and program with stakeholders, sales managers leaders and human resources
- You will be a critical voice for helping our new salespeople to understand how to work effectively and successfully with customers to best position Nexthink’s proposition – this includes playing a part in projects and efforts for the sales productivity team. E.g. large scale events – e.g. annual sales kickoff, sales roadshows, defining competencies and skills
Types of metrics: Time to productivity and effectiveness in building pipeline (using Outreach, etc.); Qualification into proof of value; Time to first deal…
Toolsets currently used are GetBridge.com (LMS); Gomo; Camtasia; Articulate; SPEKIT; Outreach; QUIP; Prolifiq