The business purpose of this role is to support the growth of the Nexthink business in the Belgium, Netherlands & Nordics by driving the adoption and use of our strategic employee experience platform with our key customers.
The focus of the Customer Success Managers is to own and drive the customer success plan and ensure customers realize the value of their investment in Nexthink. This is a strategically important role focused on the largest customers, and requires a structured, organized, and diligent approach to succeed. You will also be expected to build executive relationships at some of the largest companies or Partners with the proven experience of doing so.
This is a key position within the Technical Services team and the successful candidate will be expected to work collaboratively with Sales, Professional Services, Solution Consulting, and Product teams to drive positive customer outcomes, operational success and upsell opportunities.
- Aligned to approximately 20 Nexthink Enterprise customers in the Nordics region, you will own and execute the Customer Success Plan for each account to ensure Nexthink becomes part of daily operations as a strategic initiative and is delivering maximum value to the customer.
- Engage and build relationships with customer executives and other influential stakeholders as a trusted advisor and identify, define, track, and measure the overall impact and value of Nexthink.
- Identify new opportunities for Nexthink, either through Professional Services engagements, or upsell/cross-sell of additional Nexthink services and solutions.
- Identify and escalate any critical issue or risk of renewals, working collaboratively with the Account Managers, Solution Consultants, Technical Account Managers, Support Teams and Renewal Specialists.
- In partnership with the Account manager, lead quarterly (or more frequent) business reviews with key customer stakeholders to communicate progress against the plan and lead the actions plans and required outcomes.
- Act as a voice of the customer and provide feedback to Nexthink Product Management, R&D, Sales and Marketing teams.
- Work to ensure renewal through extensive use of Value Tracking activities
- Update our CRM database and make sure that customer data is always accurate and reliable