The intelligence writer will be part of ActiveFence’s growing team of content marketers, developing raw intelligence into insight-driven stories that showcase ActiveFence’s capabilities to prospective clients.
Core responsibilities include:
- Combine the intelligence provided by ActiveFence’s analysts with original research and business insights to create insight-driven whitepapers, reports, and additional content.
- Develop intelligence reports into various additional formats, including targeted insights for specific prospects.
- Collaborate with our analyst team to tell insights-rich stories.
- Work within the broader marketing team to test new content formats and strategies, establishing success metrics, measuring and adjusting as needed
This position is ideal for someone who is highly motivated, an explorer at heart, who loves writing, is interested in geopolitics and current affairs, and enjoys digging into the topics they write about. The ideal candidate understands business needs, has high attention to detail, and has excellent written English.
- Native-level English speaker, with excellent written communication.
- At least 2 years experience in either: B2B marketing or content writing.
- Experienced writer and editor.
- Organized, motivated, self-starter.
- Advantage: Intelligence background, counter-terror or disinformation research, or investigative journalism, experience working at or with global enterprises.
ActiveFence is pioneering the proactive approach to online integrity and empowering the world’s leading Trust and Safety teams to secure their platforms. ActiveFence protects billions of users across the world, in over 70 languages, from child abuse, disinformation, fraud, hate speech, spam, and terror, as well as other online harms.
With a unique intelligence-based, cross-platform approach, ActiveFence gathers multi-source data to detect threat actors and identify dangerous networks trying to abuse our partners’ services.
ActiveFence is backed by leading Silicon Valley investors, has raised $100M to date, and employs over 250 people worldwide.