We are looking for an outstanding Senior Product Manager for our Connectivity team. You will drive the vision, strategy, and growth of our Connectivity team and have end to end responsible for our suit of solutions offered to our API partners and its performance on our marketplace.
The role will give you:
As a marketplace, GetYourGuide enables its partners to list their travel products on its platform. In an interconnected travel industry, the required data data can be exchange via our Supplier Portal or via APIs. The team is managing the building of APIs to partners and infrastructure for partners to leverage our end points. It is developing our connectivity tool set for partners and internal operational teams to operate at scale. And, most importantly, it is responsible for optimizing the customer experience of connected products across our marketplace.
We see many exciting opportunities in this highly strategic space and are looking for a Senior Product Manager to advance our thinking, drive the discussion and alignment in the organization. Your team consists of engineers, product designers, content designers, and analysts who share a common mission. You will work closely together with the our partners, operational, and sales teams as well as other product teams to fulfill your team’s mission.
This team is responsible for the success of core features that impact both internal and external customers. If you want to shape, build up and scale a new product area while creating a lot of value for both the business and the customer, read on.
- Ownership: You are skilled at laying out your team’s strategy, setting goals, and then following through; owning the outcomes of your team’s work.
- Ambiguity: Ambiguity around you does not stop you from being clear and achieving your goals.
- Communication: You demonstrate a clear and structured approach to communicating; able to connect your team’s strategy to the company’s mission and break down your team’s strategy into clear next steps.
- Prioritization: You use your data skills and customer empathy to weigh competing initiatives, making clear decisions on priority, focusing your team’s execution and continually re-evaluating your roadmap and strategy based on what you learn.
- Collaboration: You are skilled at building trust with many different stakeholders and empower them by giving clear expectations and keeping them aligned with your team’s roadmap.
- Experimentation: You use experimentation as a way of evaluating the investment of your team, leveraging your data skills to evaluate results and determine next steps.
- Leadership: You can represent your Customers’ interests at the highest levels of the organization and act with openness and transparency with your team, your peers and the exec leadership.
- 5+ years of professional experience in product management
- Good technical understanding, previous experience with APIs
- Demonstrated ownership over a product in a previous role, including responsibilities for strategy, KPI setup, goal-setting and roadmap
- Strong data analytics skills with the ability to derive insights from large data sets
- Demonstrated passion for solving customer problems through iterative improvements as well as major features
- Experience in the travel industry is a plus but not required
Reasons to join us:
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- Speak English in the office with people from over 75 nationalities
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Regular hackdays and tech talks
- Annual external training budget - be constantly learning
- GetYourGuide gift cards and extra discount
- Relocation Assistance
For any further questions regarding this position contact us via [email protected] In the meantime, you can check our blog inside.getyourguide.com to see what happens behind the scenes at GetYourGuide.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application. Apply now