We are one of the fastest growing podcast & audiobook platforms in Europe and we are now looking for an experienced and self-driven Strategy Ops Manager to join the Strategy & Analytics team to help us execute on key strategic initiatives effectively. Come and join us on our journey to enrich lives through listening.
This is the role
Our business is growing rapidly and our increasing levels of knowledge about our business and this space is driving the creation of a lot of different, high-impact projects. The type of projects vary wildly and range from post-merger integration, to managing external research projects, to formulating a cohesive pricing strategy, to increasing member-driven growth, to mapping out and securing M&A- or partnering opportunities. Many different people are involved with these initiatives, but this role would structure and manage the activities to ensure traction, follow-up / through and reporting progress back to management & board when necessary.
Your main responsibilities in this role:
- Helping to set the funnel/portfolio of key projects based on key insights from the Strategy & Analytics team and the broader org
- Formulating and managing the right teams for the different projects
- Linking projects to the rights KPI’s / definitions of success / hypotheses
- Structuring alignment & traction within those teams/projects as well as adding hands-on executing power to them
- Pro-actively reporting back project traction to the project team, management & board when necessary
Experience we’re looking for:
- Relevant university degree
- 5+ years of experience managing complex, strategic projects with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in either a start/scale-up environment and/or a consultancy position
Naturally, being passionate and knowledgeable about podcasts, audio content, media, and entertainment is a big plus!
These are the benefits
- Six month fully paid parental leave for all new parents - no matter how you identify or where in the world you live
- Learning and personal development opportunities to help you thrive and enrich your skills in a fast-paced creator economy
- Opportunity to work flexible hours and remote
- The chance to make an impact at an international company and see your work pay off immediately
- Delicious lunch with great colleagues.
This is us
Founded in Copenhagen in 2019, Podimo is a platform for podcast and audiobook lovers as well as audio content creators. Our app puts a world of podcasts and audiobooks at your fingertips. Our revenue-sharing model rewards creators for making content that people want to hear – whether they have an established following or a niche audience.
We're a courageous and curious bunch. We recognize the value every individual brings, and respect our coworkers’ ideas, opinions, and time. We approach our work with integrity and humility, and believe that we are better together. We have zero time for brilliant jerks.
We’re fiercely passionate about discovering, creating, and obsessing over great stories. We support our creators deeply, and have massive respect for their process as we help them bring their most exciting ideas and stories to life. We love what we do, but more importantly, we have a good time doing it.
We seek to build a company and culture that mirrors the diversity of the world we’re living in. This means; diversity of talent, voices, ideas, and thoughts. That goes both for our brand, our content, our creators, and our teams.
You are welcome at Podimo for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what stories you have playing in your headphones. Apply now